Orange County Texas is the home of Vidor, Texas which is still considered a Sundown Town with members of the Klu Klux Klan, Aryan Brotherhood, & Neo Nazis. They claim that the plans to build this memorial is about Southern heritage, but why would they choose to build this memorial on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive when it could have easily been built in Vidor, Texas; a place that teaches and spreads hate. This is an ALL out racist attack and a slap in the face to EVERY African Americans that reside in the County of Orange Texas!
- National Headquarters Executive Director
The Sons of Confederate Veterans Organization
- President of the United States
- Texas State Senate
- Texas State House
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- The City of Orange, Texas
- DIVISION 1ST LT COMMANDER Texas Division Sons of Confederate Veterans
JOHNNIE LEE HOLLEY
- Commander of the Texas Division Sons of Confederate Veterans
- Texas Governor
To MOVE or STOP the Confederate Memorial from being built on MLK Drive in Orange, Texas to another location.
D Anonymous started this petition with a single signature, and now has 228 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.