Welcome to Change.org’s U.S. Press Room
Welcome to the US press page of Change.org, the world’s largest petition platform.
Our team can
- Put you in touch with people who have started petitions on Change.org.
- Offer expert comment and analysis from some of the world’s leading experts on people power, online campaigning, and digital politics and engagement.
- Surface major national trends and fast-growing petitions.
- Research statistics on the growth and virality of a specific petition.
- Share examples of petitions that have been a victory in the past.
- Coordinate with brands and influencers to help with petition creation for important causes.
- Provide speakers for conferences, seminars, and workshops.
Please also get in touch if you are a decision-maker (on the receiving end of a petition), and wish to respond.
Change by the numbers
- More than 115 million users in the US
- More than 450 million users in 196 countries
- More than 425,080,369 signatures globally in 2021 alone
- Growing globally by more than 2 million new users every month
- More than 150 staff members in 27 countries
What people are saying about Change.org
- “Change.org has emerged as one of the most influential channels for activism in the country.” – Washington Post
- “The go-to site for Web uprisings” – New York Times
- “Change.org has long helped give voice to the voiceless.” – Essence
- Racial Justice Fund
- Frequently Asked Questions