Adopt a Peace and Development Appeal for your Country / State
The Peace and Development Appeal is a response to the growing need for peace and among nations and is addressed to all people of good will. It is urgent to act now.
The Appeal is available in English, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Polska, Arabic & French. Download an official copy here: PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT APPEAL.
We are witnessing increased conflict in the world and want to make a stand to stop violence.Families and communities continue to suffer or live in fear. We are horrified by the countless deaths and suffering of migrants and refugees. Innocent lives are in danger due to conflicts caused by ideological, economic or political interests.
You are invited to sign this petition and send it to politicians and decision makers in your country. We, the Y4UW (Youth for a United World) together with United World Project, are taking a first step.
The appeal's five main goals are:
1. To reduce the public funding of weapons production.
2. To adopt new methods to reduce inequality.
3. To have greater democratic control of economic and monetary policies.
4. To do more to tackle organised crime especially human trafficking, drug dealing and the illegal exploitation of the environment.
5. To promote full personal development through a guaranteed level of universal primary education.
Thank you for signing this petition. Share it with your friends by clicking the check box “Share with Facebook friends”
- United Nations
- Religious leaders
- Cultural Leaders
- Human Rights Commissions
- Departments of Defense
- Departments of Education
- non-government organizations
- Men of Goodwill
We appeal to you to do all in your power to promote peace and development.
The Appeal for Peace and Development has five main aims:
• To reduce the public funding of weapons production.
• To adopt new methods to reduce inequality.
• To have greater democratic control of economic and monetary policies.
• To do more to tackle organised crime especially human trafficking, drug dealing and the illegal exploitation of the environment.
• To promote full personal development through a guaranteed level of universal primary education.
We would like this aims to cascade into every department, business or office until they become the norm of every day life and peace with development can be reached.
We appreciate your kindness in taking on these aims. We support you and all you do to promote a peaceful and harmonious global society.
Today: Youth for a United World International is counting on you
Youth for a United World International needs your help with “Sign up for a Global Petition for PEACE - Now!”. Join Youth for a United World International and 12,035 supporters today.