420 Friendly

  • 17,535 supporters taking action on this topic.
  • 3 petitions started in this community.
Start a petition

Explore 3 petitions in 420 Friendly

Stories and updates from petition starters

Veto HB302: Protect Hawai‘i’s Patients, Small Businesses, and Access
Please write the governor!Mahalo for your support! You signed da petition — now WRITE GOVERNOR GREEN and demand he veto HB1482 and HB302! We got ONE WEEK LE…
Please write the governor!
July 1, 2025
De-schedule Not Re-schedule Cannabis Now. Demand Full Deschedule
We Hit 15k!!!Thank you to the cannabis community for your incredible support! We've reached 15,000 signatures, a significant milestone on our j…
We Hit 15k!!!
January 3, 2025
De-schedule Not Re-schedule Cannabis Now. Demand Full Deschedule
(NEWEST CASE) WATCH the 1st Circuit U.S. Appeals Court CASE to REPEAL U.S. MARIJUANA PROHIBITIONThis is not the same as the December 2 DEA rescheduling hearing. (TODAY) On December 5, 2024, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fi…
(NEWEST CASE) WATCH the 1st Circuit U.S. Appeals Court CASE to REPEAL U.S. MARIJUANA PROHIBITION
December 5, 2024

5 supporters are talking about petitions related to 420 Friendly!

3 and a half years ago I picked up cannabis, and I put down dope, coke and benzos. This plant is essential to my health and well being.
Steven supported: De-schedule Not Re-schedule Cannabis Now. Demand Full Deschedule
I grow my own meds to treat my back pain so I'm not taking all the painkillers the doctor wants to prescribe, but currently I am trapped in Colorado until Pennsylvania approves the right to grow at home. I just want to go home so my mom and dad can enjoy their grandkids. unfortunately getting caught trying to help myself would turn me into a felon, I'd probably get my kids taken and I would definitely go to jail under the current laws in pa. help me get home.
Vicente supported: De-schedule Not Re-schedule Cannabis Now. Demand Full Deschedule
I have Psoriatic Arthritis and cannabis is the only medicine that brings me any relief from the stiffness and pain without taking opioid pain killers, which I hate.
Brett supported: De-schedule Not Re-schedule Cannabis Now. Demand Full Deschedule

You’re not alone — a community of supporters is ready to back you.

Start a petition
  1. Home
  2. Topic
  3. 420 Friendly