38 Degrees

  • 0 supporters taking action on this topic.
  • 0 petitions started in this community.
Start a petition

Stories and updates from petition starters

Don't down our petitions
A luke warm response and two more 'hot stories'On 22nd May I emailed the 38 degrees team. I received a reply on the 26th May which offered up (again) Babbs' Guardian article an…
A luke warm response and two more 'hot stories'
8 June 2016
Don't down our petitions
I am not going to close this petiton......but I think this petition – and the Laura Kuenssburg story – are losing momentum now, so – what to do? Conclusions? The petitio…
29 May 2016
Don't down our petitions
Is our message getting through?I am doing my homework again! I sent an update summarizing the current situation a couple of days ago which, according to Change.o…
17 May 2016

You’re not alone — a community of supporters is ready to back you.

Start a petition
  1. Home
  2. Topic
  3. 38 Degrees