Dhyan Foundation Home to 8000 plus rescued Animals -Please Support Us !
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
Dear Animal Lovers..
There was a time when India was synonymous to benevolence, where animals, birds, forests and trees were worshiped. Today in the same country India, voiceless creatures are being tortured terribly and destruction of natural resources is rampant. Somewhere dogs are being burnt and their burnt bodies are hung up on rods to be displayed abusively throughout the city and elsewhere tails of cow and bulls are broken deliberately, tobacco or chili pepper is rubbed into their eyes and they are loaded mercilessly in trucks for trafficking.Peacocks are being killed brutally for their meat, bullets are being fired on monkeys and camels are butchered openly....
Between all this inhumane treatment of animals there is a ray of hope in the form of animal activists and ngos who are working day and night putting their lives in risk for these speechless beings, out of compassion and their sense of responsibility to save creation.
Dhyan Foundation is one of such rare organizations which is giving shelter,food,medicine etc to 8000 plus such animals through more than 30 gaushalas,dog shelter and many feeding points for dogs/monkeys across the country.
90% of the animals sheltering in Dhyan Foundation Gaushalas are rescued by animal activists from meat mafia/cattle smugglers and rest 10% injured in road accidents or abandoned by their owners for no more being of any use to them.
We really feel contented taking care of these creation’s gift to mankind.But no monetory help from govt making us strive hard against this evil.
Kindly help us feeding these innocent beings .
Dhyan Foundation (Within India in Indian rupees):
IFSC Code: HDFC0000092,
HDFC Bank, GK 1, New Delhi
** All donations made to Dhyan Foundation are exempted from Tax under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961
Dhyan Foundation (ONLY from outside India Or for currency other than Indian Rupees):
IFSC Code: HDFC0000092,
HDFC Bank, GK 1, New Delhi
Swift Code: HDFCINBBDEL
** Dhyan Foundation is registered under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA)
For more information, 09810310987
Email us transfer details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhyan Foundation Sheltering,Feeding,Treating......
Dhyan Foundation owned gaushalas,
- 271 cattle @ Chaitra Gaushala, Mandya, Karnataka (Expense incurred, Rs.2.5Lac/month)
- 300 cattle @ Barodiya Gaushala, Rajasthan (Expense incurred, Rs.4 Lac/month)
- 26 cattle @ Delhi Gaushala (Expense incurred, Rs.40K/month)
- 650 cattle @ Sahyog Gaushala Challur, Telangana (Expense incurred, Rs.5Lac/month)
- 10 cattle @ Chennai Gaushala (Expense incurred, Rs.16-17K/month)
- 110 cattle @ Gorakhpur Gaushala (Expense incurred, Rs.70K/month)
- Bhubneshwar started in Jan2018
- 6 more new gaushalas starting in Odisha by March2018
Dhyan Foundation independently manages,
- 95 cattle @ Quepem Gaushala, Goa (Expense incurred, Rs.1.5Lac/month)
- 150 cattle + 11 dogs @ Quitla Gaushala, Goa (Expense incurred, Rs.1.5Lac/month)
- 98 cattle @ Zamaulim Temple Gaushala, Goa (Expense incurred, Rs.1.5Lac/month)
- 135 cattle @ Mekedatu Gaushala, Karnataka (Expense incurred, Rs.2Lac/month)
- 570 cattle @ Gubbi Gaushala, Tumkur, Karnataka (Expense incurred, Rs.8Lac/month)
- 219 cattle @ Anand Gaushala, Kolkata (Expense incurred, Rs.2.30 Lac/month)
- 500 cattle @ Chilkur Balaji Gaushala, Barwa, Telangana (Expense incurred, Rs.4 Lac/month)
- 350 cattle @ Dharbhanga Gaushala, Bihar (Expense incurred, Rs.2 Lac/month)
- 220 cattle @ Village Chauka Gaushala, Mahoba, UP (Expense incurred, Rs.1Lac/month)
Dhyan Foundation supports,
- 10 cattle @ Jeev Ashray, Lucknow (Expense incurred, Rs.7-8K/month)
- 28 cattle @ Shri Krishna Gaushala, Ghazipur, UP (Expense incurred, Rs.26K/month)
- 15 cattle @ Narain Gau Seva, Balasore, Odisha (Expense incurred, Rs.15K/month)
- 200 cattle @ Mehboob Nagar, Telangana (Expense incurred, Rs.2Lac/month)
- 20 cattle @ Kapila Gaushala, Kochi (Expense incurred, Rs.60 K/month)
- 150 cattle @ Janhit Seva Samiti Gauseva Kendra, Patiala (Expense incurred, Rs.30K/month)
- 105 cattle @ Navjyoti Gaushala, Chattisgarh (Expense incurred, Rs.50K/month)
- 40 cattle @ Kapila Gaushala, Charavatoor, Kerala (Expense incurred, Rs.20K/month)
- 45 cattle @ Palakkad Gaushala, Kerala (Expense incurred, Rs.1.25Lac/month)
- 40 cattle @ Sitapur Gaushala, UP (Expense incurred, Rs.25K/month)
Dhyan Foundation feeds,
- 150 stray cattle in Ludhiana (Expense incurred, Rs.30K/month)
- 71 cattle @ Kishanganj, Bihar (Expense incurred, Rs.80K/month)
Dhyan Foundation Dog shelters,
100 dogs @ Yogi Ashwni Animal Shelter, Haryana (Expense incurred, 1.5L/month)
Dhyan Foundation feeds stray Dogs,
- 700 strays @ 107 FAD points in Delhi (Expense incurred, Rs.2.5L/month)
- 21 strays @ 2 FAD points in Kerala (Expense incurred, Rs.8K/month)
- 6 strays @ 3 FAD points in Tamil Nadu (Expense incurred, Rs.3K/month)
- 164 strays @ 37 FAD points in Maharashtra (Expense incurred, Rs.50K/month)
- 192 strays @ 27 FAD points in Punjab (Expense incurred, Rs.65K/month)
- 41 strays @ 9 FAD points in Andhra Pradesh (Expense incurred, Rs.15K/month)
- 28 strays @ 7 FAD points in Karnataka (Expense incurred, Rs.10K/month)
- 110 strays @ Points in Kolkata (Expense Incurred 24k/monthly)
Dhyan Foundation provides for,
- 400 monkeys daily @ Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh (Expense incurred, Rs.60K/month)
- 200 monkeys daily @ Manger Village, Delhi (Expense incurred, Rs.50K/month)
- 100 monkeys daily @ Jhaku Temple, Simla (Expense incurred, Rs.20K/month)
- 100 monkeys thrice weekly@ Shiv Temple, Kesaragutta, Hyderabad (Expense incurred, Rs.6K/month)
- 40 monkeys weekly @ Alpiri forests, Tirupati (Expense incurred, Rs.2K/month)
- 30 monkeys twice weekly @ Chamundi Hills, Mysore (Expense incurred, Rs.2.5K/month)
- 20 monkeys five times weekly @Ghaziabad ,U.P (1.5k/month)
Dhyan Foundation rescued camels,
- 61 camels @ Malda, West Bengal (Expense incurred for transport, Rs.3L)
- 61 camels @ Kishanganj, Bihar (Expense Incurred of transport, Rs.3.5L)
- 30 camels @ Islampur, West Bengal (Expense incurred for transport, Rs.2.75L)
- 16 camels @ Jodhpur, Rajasthan (Expense incurred for transport, Rs.26K)
- 15 camels @ Barmer, Rajasthan (Expense incurred for transport, Rs.35K)
- 15 camels @ Barmer, Rajasthan (Expense incurred for transport, Rs.30K)
- 5 camels @ Raiganj, West Bengal (Expense incurred for transport, Rs.50K)
- 30 camels @ Hanumangarh, Rajasthan (Expense incurred for transport, Rs.30K)
- 9 camels @ coochbehar, West Bengal (Expense Incurred 1.25 L)
- 13 camels @ Islampur,West Bengal (Expense Incurred 1.5 L)
- 2 camels @ Itahar ,West Bengal (Expense Incurred 50k)
Dhyan Foundation Camel Shelter,
10 camels @ Barodiya Gaushala, Rajasthan (Expense incurred, Rs.20K/month)
Today: Dhyan is counting on you
Dhyan Foundation needs your help with “Support the Rescued Voiceless Beings !”. Join Dhyan and 1,814 supporters today.