STOP JUDICIAL CORRUPTION IN OUR BANKRUPTCY COURTS
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
JUDICIAL CORRUPTION IN OUR BANKRUPTCY COURTS is Economic Terrorism perpetrated against Mom & Pop Creditors. There is a very strong consensus surrounding the issue of bankruptcy fraud, however, it is not being addressed as a core issue. We need to trust that our judicial system and our law enforcement agencies remain a strong deterrent and that their integrity has not been compromised by those who would fraudulently use and abuse our system for their own personal and financial gain. Organized crime isn't always conspicuous... sometimes it comes masquerading in the garments of the righteous!
Ethics and morality are also the victims in this courtroom charade that has become a perpetual feeding frenzy. The more that good and decent people come to know that these courtroom predators are out there, and that their greed knows no bounds...then we can begin to spread the word, and summon the global consciousness that will put an end to their unilateral privilege and restore faith in our system. They will continue to abuse our bankruptcy system as long as they are able to hide in the darkness of this judicial paradox while the media snoozes. Unfortunately, the media seems to have lost its way. The First Amendment is not only a right; but a responsibility. We count on the media to "Shine The Light!"
Justice Or Justus
A CULTURE OF JUDICIAL ARROGANCE AND CORRUPTION
Attorney General John Ashcroft’s remarks to the Hague Global Forum on Corruption: “Bankruptcy court corruption is not just a matter of bankruptcy trustees in collusion with corrupt bankruptcy judges. The corruption is supported, and justice hindered by high ranking officials in the United States Trustee Program. The corruption has advanced to punishing any and all who mention the criminal acts of trustees and organized crime operating through the United States Bankruptcy Courts. As though greed is not enough, the trustees, in collusion with others, intentionally go forth to destroy lives. Exemptions provided by law are denied debtors. Cases are intentionally, and unreasonably kept open for years. Parties in cases are sanctioned to discourage them from pursuing justice. Contempt of court powers are misused to coerce litigants into agreeing with extortion demands. This does not ensure integrity and restore public confidence.” “OUR COURTS SHOULD NOT BE COLLECTION AGENCIES FOR CROOKS.” “THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, VICTIMIZED AND HELD HOSTAGE BY BANKRUPTCY COURT CORRUPTION, HAVE NO WHERE TO TURN.”
Now, can this really be emphasized enough? The Attorney General of the United States of America, has gone on the public record as stating that there are:
Corrupt bankruptcy judges
- Bankruptcy trustees in collusion with corrupt bankruptcy judges
- Justice hindered by high ranking officials in the United States Trustee Program
- Corruption has advanced to punishing any and all who mention the criminal acts
- Organized crime operating through the United States Bankruptcy Courts
- [U.S.] trustees, in collusion with others, intentionally go forth to destroy lives.
- Cases are intentionally, and unreasonably kept open for years.
- Parties in cases are sanctioned to discourage them from pursuing justice.
- Contempt of court powers are misused to coerce litigants
- [Corrupt’s] coerce litigants into agreeing with extortion demands
- American public, victimized and held hostage by bankruptcy court corruption, held hostage by bankruptcy court corruption, have no where to turn
“If experience demands a presumption that a judge will seize every opportunity presented to him in the course of his official conduct to line his pockets, no canon of ethics or statute regarding disqualification can save our judicial system.”—Justice William Rehnquist
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!