Reform Act of 2018 - Parliamentarians as common citizen of India
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Dear Respected Citizens of INDIA.
You are requested to read this message and If agree, then please forward this to minimum of twenty people in your contact list, and in turn ask each of them to do likewise.
In three days, most people in India will have this message.
Every citizen in India should raise a voice to reach our first citizen, Hon'ble President, Prime Minister and Chief Justice of India.
"Reform Act of 2018"
01. Parliamentarians should NOT get PENSION, since it is NOT AN EMPLOYMENT, but Election under People's Representation act, it has no retirement with bar on re-employment, but they can get re-elected to same position again .. etc. (Currently, they get pension after 5 years of service).
02. Parliamentarians pay should be revised with Central Pay Commission.(Currently, they increase/raise their salary arbitrarily by voting for themselves .
03. Parliamentarians should LOSE THEIR CURRENT HEALTH CARE system and participate in the same health care system as the Indian people.
04. All concession like FREE TRAVEL, RATION, ELECTRICITY, WATER, PHONE BILL should be abolished.
(They not only get this Concessions, but they also regularly increase it Boldly and Shamelessly.)
05. Parliamentarians with TAINTED RECORDS, CRIMINAL CHARGES & CONVICTIONS, past or present should be summarily banned from the parliament and CONTESTING election on any pretext or the other. FINANCIAL LOSSES INCURRED DUE TO POLITICIANS IN OFFICE, must be recovered from them, their families, benamies, nominees, properties.
06. Parliamentarians should equally abide by all laws they impose on the Indian people.
07. No surrender of subsidies like LPG by citizens, unless all subsidies available to MPs and MLAs withdrawn, including subsidised food in Parliament canteen.
08. RETIREMENT AGE SHOULD BE 60 FOR POLITICIANS TOO.
Serving in Parliament is a honor, not a lucrative job.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people, then it will only take three days for most people in India to receive this message.
*Don't you think it's time to raise this issue?
Today: HridaySpandana Foundation is counting on you
HridaySpandana Foundation needs your help with “President of India: Reform Act of 2018 - Parliamentarians as common citizen of India”. Join HridaySpandana Foundation and 41 supporters today.