End Massachusetts motor vehicle EXCISE TAX
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
- Every year we are charged excise tax, for the privilege of registration and use of our personal vehicles/property.
- However, we also pay to register these vehicles renew our driver license and registrations and have inspections every year, As well as Auto Insurance and car payments.
- When asked. we are told, a vague description of its uses. Such as, tax goes towards the "general fund" for "lawful purposes."
How, are we to know what this money is actually used for.
- We are not shown documentation, As to where these funds are used.
- We hear the same old fable. That it goes toward maintenance of Roads.
- While a large percentage of streets and highways, are filled with potholes. Our towns and cities are crumbling beneath our tires.
NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Today: Joshua is counting on you
Joshua Fryer needs your help with “Massachusetts State House: End Massachusetts motor vehicle EXCISE TAX”. Join Joshua and 6,290 supporters today.