The zoning request is to allow replacing the 2 current homes on the 12.7 acre tract with 54 homes. This is not acceptable due to
1. Traffic on Boiling Springs road is already a major problem for current residents, with a high rate of accident history.
2. The site is at the intersection of Phillips Road, which is the only exit out of the Boiling Springs Estates development of 40 homes.
3. The proposal would replace 12.7 acres of pasture land with homes and pavement, aggrevating the already flood-prone situation in area creeks.
4. This high density ( <1/4 acre lots) is totally out of character of the rural setting of this area.
- Jim Burns, Greenville County Council District 21,
- Michael Foreman, Zoning Administration,
- James Barbare, Planning Commission Chair,
- Milton Shockley Jr.,Planning Commission Vice Chair
- Eric Lee Johnson, Zoning Administration,
No Re-Zoning at Boiling Springs and Phillips Roads
Rick Janczak started this petition with a single signature, and won with 756 supporters. Start a petition to change something you care about.