- Daniel LipinskiRepresentative
- Blane WorkieAssistant General Counsel Federal DOT
- Rose HarmanHawaiian Airlines Publicist
- Federal Aviation AdministrationVal Castaneda
- Federal Department of TransportationSecretary Anthony Foxx
- Mazie HironoSenator
- Mike DoyleRepresentative
- Andrea PetersenWall Street Journal: travel, health and parenting reporter
- Bill PoseyRepresentative
- Charles SchumerSenator
- Transportation Industry Analyst Peter CacioppoPeter Cacioppo
Make Air Travel Safer For People With Autism And Service Animals
- Assistant General Counsel Federal DOT
- Hawaiian Airlines Publicist
- Val Castaneda
Federal Aviation Administration
- Secretary Anthony Foxx
Federal Department of Transportation
- United Airlines
- Wall Street Journal: travel, health and parenting reporter
- U.S. House of Representatives
- New York State Senate
- U.S. Senate
- New York State House
- State Senator
- Peter Cacioppo
Transportation Industry Analyst Peter Cacioppo
AMEND THE ACAA FOR AUTISM: AIR TRAVEL FOR ALL EQUALLY
We ask that you amend the Air Carrier Access Act to accommodate the developmentally disabled of whom have doctor prescribed seats.
It must be a federal mandate just as you have for the physically disabled.
We as parents are asking for not only the safety and well-being of our children but for the comfort of other passengers flying as we know our children's sensory issues best.
It takes a simple presidential signature for all airlines to conform to the modernized policy.
We are different, not less.
We ask for equal treatment to fly like everyone else around the country. No more discrimination.
Mahalo, Vivie, Vivie's Mommy & the entire spectrum community #1in38
Beth Joy started this petition with a single signature, and now has 6,703 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.