Ban Elephants abuse in circus like Indian Zoo's - Naresh Kadyan
This petition had 2,138 supporters
Circus defined as Zoo in India and due to animal abuse, Elephants are banned in Indian zoo's then why not in circuses?. Elephants are ill treated for personnel gain, pride, joy, publicity and begging tool, it should be banned at once. All captive Elephants be rescued and rehabilitated in their natural habitat......http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/1464419
Begging female, injured Elephant in video now in Delhi and Western Circus now at Dehradun left their two Elephants abandoned in Gurgaon http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/voices/the-elephant-in-the-rain
To read Central Zoo Authority of India instructions, please click this link:-
Union Ministry for Envireonment and Forest issued guidelines for captive Elephants
and Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur Bench issued orders on a public interest litigation moved by Naresh Kadyan -http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/1422956
1. Minister in charge concerned in the cabinet of Haryana,
2. The Secretary to the concerned Department,
3. The Chief Wildlife Warden of Haryana,
The International Organization for Animal Protection - OIPA is a Italy based organization duly affiliated with the United Nation, Department of Public Information since 1992 and undersigned representing OIPA in India. Today another innocent Leopard was killed by the Karnal Police in the presence of concerned Wildlife officials and same crime was committed by the Haryana Police in Jind as well, where as concerned wildlife officials are not well trained nor well equipped to handle these kinds of situations and local Police target wild animals with out any shooting orders from the competent authorities. Hence OIPA in India demanding criminal proceedings for the violations of the Wild Life Protection Act, 1972 against all offenders of above mentioned both crime against wild animals, it may kindly be treated as a notice as per provisions of section 55 of the above mentioned legislation's.
Under Right to Information Act, 2005 following information may kindly be supplied to undersigned along with action against all tainted officials / offenders :-
1. The Ministry of Environment and Forest issued notification in 2003 and people declared the wildlife trophies with in set period or later but you are failed to finalize the issue, strict action against offenders as well, Why?, so please let us know that how many people declared their wildlife trophies, kind / type, their source of procurements, how much time taken by you to decide and action against the offenders.
2. You might be knowing that wildlife crimes be trialed by the Special Environment court at Faridabad and Kurukshetra, then why wildlife crime matters trialed by the court at Sirsa / Gurgaon and so on instead of special court?
3. One female injured Elephant was at Dabchik in Hodal which is now illegally kept at Country Inn resort, Kosi at Delhi Mathura NH-2, where as under signed regularly informed your officials so many times but you failed to rescue this female Elephant, Why?
4. The Ministry of Environment and Forest issued guidelines for care and management of captive elephants vide No 9-5/2003-PE dated 8-1-08 and Why you have not yet endorsed it to the field functionaries to implement / failed to introduce new rules / guidelines / legislation?
5. One female injured female Elephant was handed over to the Police station, Butana in Karnal by me-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Egw7_n1rdo&feature=player_embedded, later concerned Wildlife Inspector concealed the facts and misrepresent the matter vide case No. 22 / 07 before the Special Environment court at Kurukshetra, where as owner was not booked by the concerned officials and FIR was not lodged for begging as I did with Butana Police Station in Karnal and in past in Kaithal District, where as I was not introduce as witness. Now accused of case No. 22 / 07 absconding and non-bailable warrant No. 409/8/3/10 issued on 3-3-2010 not yet served, Why and where is the case property at present, why with Yakub Ali s/o Eshak Ahmed of Sangam Vihar, Delhi?. I have taken up this matter with the Delhi Police vide reference No. 3116/E-mail dated 03/04/2010 but your officials failed, Why?.
6. Why you have not yet constituted state Wildlife Advisory Board / failed to appoint Hon. Wildlife Wardens since long?, how many tranquilizer guns your field functionaries have, are they trained to handle, how many ambulances / X-ray machines / arrangements to destroy the carcasses / vehicles / arms are provided by you to them to serve wildlife?, Is there sufficient staff deputed in field offices?.
7. What steps you have taken to protect National bird Peacock, state bird black partridges, blue bulls along with sparrows and Vultures....so on and what kinds of facilities provided to the wildlife of Haryana to survive?
How many cases of Wildlife crime are pending / decided by the concerned courts / which kinds of wildlife, birds are in Haryana, please provide us list of species along with their numbers.
8. As per Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 Peacock feathers trade is allowed but being an state subject are you going to ban peacock feathers trade in Haryana?.
9. Is there any proposal to protect blue bulls and how many blue bulls are killed by whom, under which authority, by which weapons and who destroyed the carcasses, are these killings valid and done before your field functionaries?, please provide us the list since 2000 onwards till date.
It would be pertinent to mention here
* that Western circus was stationed at Gurgaon and I have lodged complaint for the violation of section 38-H of the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 read with all other relevant legislation's but your officials failed to take strict legal actions against the offenders and safe passage was provided by them, why and how TP was given for abandoned two Elephants?
* The Central Zoo Authority of India banned Elephants in Zoo's, how many Elephants you have in zoo situated in Haryana, why they were not yet rehabilitated and Zoo's are controlled by well qualified officials, how many performing monkeys people have along with langurs to keep away bonnet monkeys through out Haryana?.
The required fee are being sent by post along with duly signed application for further necessary action at your end.
नरेश कादयान http://nareshkadyan.blogspot.com/
अध्यक्ष,पीपल्स फॉर एनिमल हरियाणा,
Naresh Kadyan http://nareshkadyan.webs.com/
अंतरराष्ट्रीय पशु रक्षा संगठन के भारतीय प्रतिनिधि
Representative of the International Organization for Animal Protection in India,
Chairman, PFA Haryana http://www.pfaharyana.in
+91-9813010595 , 9313312099
पशुओं के प्रति क्रूरता निवारणःनियम अधिनियम और सूचनाएँ
Today: Abhishek is counting on you
Abhishek Kadyan needs your help with “Ban Elephants abuse in circus like Indian Zoo's - Naresh Kadyan”. Join Abhishek and 2,137 supporters today.