Ban British supermodel Naomi Campbell in India
Say No to animal abusers, ban animal abuse promoter Naomi Campbell in India. The UN affiliated OIPA in India and PFA Haryana demands the cancellation of captive elephants registration with the AWBI, rescue and rehabilitation of all captive elephants.
The Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises promoted ivory products through Khadi and Village Industries Commission in District Moradabad (UP) under Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme, where as Abhishek Kadyan and Sukanya Kadyan lodged complaint against all offenders. We extended our moral support and endorsed all points raised by them.
India is a signatory to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)-1989. Under this convention, ivory trade has been banned all over the world, except in a few African countries.
The Union Ministry of Forest and Environment (MoEF) issued a circular to destroy all ivory stocks two years ago. But, so far, no state has acted on it, hence we demands immediate action to destroy the ivory stock of all Chief Wildlife warden's in India, we further demands FIR against the State Director, Khadi and Village Industries Commission - KVIC of Moradabad area in UP, the Manager of Punjab National Bank, Sambhal (UP) along with all beneficiaries financed under the Horn and Bone including Ivory products under Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme - PMEGP for the violation of the section 120-B, 420 IPC read with section 9, 35, 49 and 51 of the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972. The Ministry of MSME may kindly constitute a committee to inquire about the organized crime and syndicate amongst applicant, District Task Force Committee, KVIC and Bank, how and why Horn and Bone including Ivory products scheme, proposal was accepted and sanctioned by the DTFC then how and why Punjab National Bank sanctioned and disbursed the funds, there after margin money subsidy was released, outsource inspection was conducted and no body aware about blunder crime????? Immediate action required to recover the ivory and finished products, Bank accounts of all tainted beneficiaries be freeze, margin money subsidy be recalled along with the interest earned by the offenders.
STOP Elephant killing for tusk: Ivory stock needs to be destroyed: Elephant tusk ban by Khadi Commission: Horn and Bone including Ivory product units financed earlier by the KVIC, shut down all now after booking them and recovering margin money subsidy with penalty. Whistle blower Abhishek Kadyan and Miss Sukanya Kadyan, both are Hon. Animal Welfare Officer, AWBI (Ministry of Environment and Forest), Member, District Public Relation and Grievances Committee (Govt. of Haryana) working with Naresh Kadyan to manage ambulances ans shelter services for animals in distress for OIPA in India and PFA Haryana, moved decoy application for IVORY trade under the Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme - PMEGP through KVIC, which were accepted then they moved International campaign against ivory trade, at last the CEO of KVIC uphold the objections after WCCB notice and ban these articles, we appreciate KVIC as well but we demands:
1. Protection cover for Whistle blowers and their work be appreciated.
2. Strict legal action against all offenders of VILLAGE INDUSTRY definition violators, Existed units be asked to refund the margin money subsidy with penalty, as Haryana KVIB recovered in Narnaul and Gurgaon under Naresh Kadyan control.
3. Violent and anti Gandhian Ideology activities also be banned, Great freedom fighter Mahatma Gandhi services and sacrifices must be endorsed and rewarded providing special status along with Subhash Chander Bose, Chander Shekhar Azad, Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Sukhdev, Lala Lajpat Rai, Mangel Pandey etc.
4. United Nation affiliated 'The International Organisation for Animal Protection' - OIPA in India www.oipa.org and PFA Haryana www.pfaharyana.in approved award for Shri Udai Pratap Singh, IAS and Shyam Bhagat Negi, IPS for imposing ban on ivory trade.
5. All Chief Wildlife Warden's be directed to destroy their ivory stock, confiscate all captive wild animals, scheduled animal ownership's be canceled.