Petition for President Donald Trump to meet face to face with Minister Louis Farrakhan
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Despite the undeniable and unmatched influence and leadership of Minister Louis Farrakhan with the masses of blacks, browns, reds and poor whites of America for the last 40 years, a direct face-to-face dialogue with Minister Louis Farrakhan is something no previous POTUS has shown the courage to ever have.
However, we at Petition2017.com believe that President Donald Trump, though controversial, has already displayed the necessary degree of courage which is what allowed him to go against the grain of "politics as usual" to win the presidency of the United States.
We believe that a face-to-face meeting between he and Minister Farrakhan would be a positively groundbreaking and progressive step towards truly "Making America Great Again."
By having an honest dialogue about the problems of racial injustice in America and its solution, this could very well be the most important meeting in America's history.
The purpose of this petition is not to tell President Trump or Minister Louis Farrakhan what to talk about, because we trust that they both already know what needs to be discussed.
But for those of us who may not know, here is what Minister Louis Farrakhan believes and wants for our people in America and for all Americans in general:
1. We want freedom. We want a full and complete freedom.
2. We want justice. Equal justice under the law. We want justice applied equally to all, regardless of creed or class or color.
3. We want equality of opportunity. We want equal membership in society with the best in civilized society.
4. We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own–either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years–until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.
Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own.
5. We want freedom for all Believers of Islam now held in federal prisons. We want freedom for all black men and women now under death sentence in innumerable prisons in the North as well as the South. We want every black man and woman to have the freedom to accept or reject being separated from the slave master’s children and establish a land of their own.
We know that the above plan for the solution of the black and white conflict is the best and only answer to the problem between two people.
6. We want an immediate end to the police brutality and mob attacks against the so-called Negro throughout the United States. We believe that the Federal government should intercede to see that black men and women tried in white courts receive justice in accordance with the laws of the land–or allow us to build a new nation for ourselves, dedicated to justice, freedom and liberty.
7. As long as we are not allowed to establish a state or territory of our own, we demand not only equal justice under the laws of the United States, but equal employment opportunities–NOW!
We do not believe that after 400 years of free or nearly free labor, sweat and blood, which has helped America become rich and powerful, so many thousands of black people should have to subsist on relief or charity or live in poor houses.
8. We want the government of the United States to exempt our people from ALL taxation as long as we are deprived of equal justice under the laws of the land.
9. We want equal education–but separate schools up to 16 for boys and 18 for girls on the condition that the girls be sent to women’s colleges and universities. We want all black children educated, taught and trained by their own teachers. Under such schooling system we believe we will make a better nation of people. The United States government should provide, free, all necessary text books and equipment, schools and college buildings. The Muslim teachers shall be left free to teach and train their people in the way of righteousness, decency and self respect.
10. We believe that intermarriage or race mixing should be prohibited. We want the religion of Islam taught without hindrance or suppression.
Stand with us in letting our voices be heard as we call for this meeting and an END to racism, injustice, police brutality, gang violence, poverty and all forms of hate crimes.
Visit the Petition2017.com website for further information and to know more about our philosophy.
Today: Petition2017.com is counting on you
Petition2017.com needs your help with “U.S. President Donald Trump: President Donald Trump to have a public meeting with Minister Louis Farrakhan”. Join Petition2017.com and 763 supporters today.