Make Trigger realize of the potential of a Kill la Kill game (IMPORTANT:read the sharing instructions)
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
Contact Studio Trigger via website (more Trigger contacts and info below)
Platinum Games' Kenji Saito(Metal Gear Rising director) said he'd like to make a Kill la Kill game:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmCd4wek9O0&feature=youtu.be
it is awesome to see a developer like him interested in this but as he said the right thing to do is to focus on contacting Trigger first, Platinum Games can't start anything by themselves.
Trigger_Tattun(a member of Studio Trigger) said a KlK game is possible but we need to get their attention with more and more fans asking for it ,and we have to get Aniplex attention too(it is their biggest sponsor), he also proposed to the tops a Kickstarter funding(Little Witch Academia 2 one was a success for example):
At the AnimeNEXT 2014 Q&A event trigger staff said they're interested in klk game and that they'll need to find a dev for that:
"Q: So with all the characters in Kill La Kill, is there any chance of maybe a Kill La Kill fighting game? (This was my question)
A: Now that you mention it; that would be something we would like to possibly experiment with. We will need a game developer that would be interested with taking on the project." http://www.reapermedia.net/blog/entry/3741630/animenext-2014-part-2
IMPORTANT: guys we need to focus on Trigger FIRST, make them realize of the potentaility of a KlK action game and SUGGEST them the perfect devs for that. Ask Trigger FIRSTLY.
Obviously this is the key point of the campaign, here you can find all the useful links to spread and publicize the project:
- Use the hashtag #KillaKillTheGame #KilllaKillGameCampaign
- Share this initiative as much as possible
- Show them the petition
- Underline the fact that a lot of fans do want a game like that
Try to explain them why this should happen according to you ( or see F.A.Q)
- Suggest them a dev team that you're sure will make a valid KlK game (P*,CC2,Grasshopper etc...)
- Suggest a Kickstarter campaign if according to you is the best idea
Grab Trigger attention as much as you can
- Do NOT tweet the project on Kamiya’s or JPKellams' profile, this already is one of those annoying arguements to them.
Here's Studio Trigger Twitter contacts and some useful japanese messages you can use if you want to contact Trigger to express your interest for the Kill La Kill game!
1." キルラキルのゲームを開発させればどう。確かにキルラキルのファン皆したいのではないだろうか。よろしくおねがいします。これをみてください " --->"What do you thinks about a Kill la Kill game?I think every fan would like to play it!Think about it please!
2.キルラキルのゲーム---> "Kill la Kill Game"
3." キルラキルのアクションゲームはすごく雄大なタイトルになるはずだ。シリーズのポテンシャルは本当に高いね。"--->"Kill la Kill has a great potential and a wonderful action game can be done about it!"
Messages based on the Saito news:
1." 株式会社トリガー様へ。 プラチナゲームズ株式会社様と共同で、キルラキルのアクションゲームを作ってくださいませんか。お願い致し ます" -----> "Collaboration with Platinum games for a Kill la Kill action game, please Trigger make it happen!"
2."キルラキルのファンがプラチナゲームズ株式会 社様のキルラキルのアクションゲームをほしがって います。"-----> "Kill la Kill stylish action game developed by Platinum games, every KlK fans desires it!"
3."株 式会社トリガー様とプラチナゲームズ株式会社様は最高のアクションゲームを作る最高のチームだと思い ます.どうかお願いします。この私達の夢を叶えてください。"----->"Studio Trigger and Platinumgames, two epic teams teaming up for the definitive anime stylish action game, Kill la Kill: The game! Please Do it!"
Hiroyuki Imaishi(Gurren Lagann,Kill la Kill director)
https://twitter.com/tuki3002 (trigger animator)
https://twitter.com/sushio_ (KlK chara designer)
https://twitter.com/waka_geek -------->Kill la Kill Creative Officer. 2ndED Conte and directed. [Little Witch Academia] screenplay cooperation. [Inferno glass] plot. [Idol master] co-production. [Panty & Stocking] planning / writer / director. [Gurren Lagann] setting production . [Aim for the Top! 2] special effects.
The first ever campaign that will do the impossible just to reach its goal: a Kill la Kill game!
You know, a couple of years ago I watched Gurren Lagann for the first time and immediately linked its epic and over the top style to Action stylish/fightning games one.
The newest Kill la Kill has made my belief grow bigger and bigger,but this is only my opinion.
I’m not the only one to THINK about it, the only one to WANT IT, the only one to BELIEVE IN what I’m showing to you.
While reading this , some of you might have probably noticed that this is what you want too and this needs to happen 'cause if it is true that Trigger saved anime, let a Kill la Kill action game SAVE GAMES.
So I’m addressing to all of you, may you be Trigger fans or generally speaking keen on anime and games: give this project a chance and spread the word as much as you can.
In the following paragraphs there is all you need to know about the project and how to take a part in the campaign contribution.
What is Kill la Kill?
Kill la Kill (キルラキル Kiru Ra Kiru?) is a television anime series produced by Trigger and first aired in 2013. It follows vagrant schoolgirl Ryuko Matoi on her search for her father's killer, which brings her into violent conflict with the iron-fisted student council president of Honnouji Academy, Satsuki Kiryuin, and her mother's fashion empire.The action-heavy plot is focused on fights with school uniforms infused with "life fibers" that grant their wearers superpowers, but the series also explores themes of power and domination through clothing. According to director Hiroyuki Imaishi, much of the plot is based on the observation that the Japanese pronunciation of the words "fashion" (ファッション fasshon?) and "fascism" (ファッショ fassho?) is the same, as is that of "school uniform" (制服 seifuku?) and "conquest" (征服 seifuku?), and that the titular kiru may mean "kill" (キル?), "to cut" (切る?), or "to wear" (着る?). Kill la Kill is Trigger's first original television anime project, directed by Imaishi and written by Kazuki Nakashima, both of whom had previously worked together on Gurren Lagann.
Why this should happen?
Studio Trigger would benefit from getting exposure of itself and its anime; the developer would work on a game with less poor sales risks, since the typical fan base that is loyal to its works would be joined by the more and more increasing anime and Imaishi fan base at large.
Because it is important to make the video game industry aware of the need of focusing on quality when it comes to games inspired by anime and manga: too many times it occurred that bad games have been boosted by their own names. Fans would really enjoy a good quality Kill la Kill game and the success of this campaign would be an excellent victory for the whole gaming audience. Kill la Kill clearly shows a sort of talent for being tied-in more than any other existing anime. Here a few examples of how it could be realized (please note that these are just examples in order to explain the concept, it will be the task of developers to make decisions):
- Ryuko and Satsuki as playable characters;
- Stylish action gameplay:
- Three switchable weapons for each character;
- The game would begin with normal Ryuko, then it would be possible to unlock Senketsu----->Senketsu Senjin----->Senketsu Gippou.
- The same would occur with Satsuki------>Junketsu------>Combo melee with Bakuzan Nails----->Double blade.
- Defeated enemies would drop fibers as collectibles to be spent in some Revocs shops to obtain some upgrade items related to kamui. Apart from the Revocs shops, there would be the Nudists shops, where it could be possible to buy weapons and combos.
- Defeating a large number of enemies without getting hurt and obtaining combos would increase a “synchronization” bar, that should be enabled only after reaching a certain experience level. Filling the bar while playing as Ryuko would make possible to unlock a “Decapitation Mode” and a proper move set improvement for the Scissor Blade; otherwise, while playing as Satsuki, the bar would unlock the “Sama Mode”, that would provide a time dilation in order to score more powerful and accurate hits.
- Example(SPOILER WARNING):http://31.media.tumblr.com/e35701df8...rdh2o1_500.gif
- Different kind of unlockables, skins (Satsuki Senketsu, Ryuko Junketsu) and secret characters (Nui, Isshin).
- A Ryuko VS. Satsuki battle mode with both as playable characters; a Fight Club Art mission mode, each one with its own leader as the final boss.
WTF dude, that's fucking stupid! Do you really think it will happen?
I know, in the beginning even I was considering myself a stupid for thinking about all this stuff, but through the internet and some friends of mine I found out that many others have seen some similarities between Trigger's over the top style with the tipical action/fighting game one , and also want a Kill la Kill game.
Today: Ax is counting on you
Ax Sp needs your help with “TRIGGER Inc.: Make Trigger realize of the potential of a Kill la Kill game (IMPORTANT:read the sharing instructions)”. Join Ax and 2,077 supporters today.