Make our hospital accountable to the community
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
We the undersigned have lost confidence in the current Administration and Board of the Martha's Vineyard Hospital. A significant change in vision, leadership style, and Board membership is long overdue. We are still waiting for answers...
1. Who controls our local hospital? Who controls our local Board? Is there genuine local control of the hospital, as promised when it was handed over to Partners in 2006, or is it in effect a wholly owned entity of Partners/MGH?
2. What becomes of donations made to the Hospital? Are they spent to improve the Hospital or are the funds sent to Partners?
3. Why was Joe Woodin fired?
4. Why has our Hospital not had a Community Advisory Panel to provide guidance and input, including on such vitally important questions as the hiring (and firing) of a CEO?
5. How is it that one person has remained Chairman of the Board at the Hospital for 17 years?
6. Why are financials for the Hospital, Board Minutes and Committee Minutes unavailable to the public?
7. Why was Windemere's Wildflower Court closed, and why is there no plan for elder care facilities on island for the future, despite obvious and intensifying demographic need and broad community support?
8. How is it that the CEO, Tim Walsh, received $773,995.00 in total compensation in 2015 as reported on form IRS form 990?
Add your name to demand accountability and transparency in governance for the Martha's Vineyard Hospital.
Today: Petra is counting on you
Petra Lent McCarron needs your help with “Timothy D. Sweet: Make our hospital accountable to the community”. Join Petra and 530 supporters today.