Look into massive irregularities in Time 100 opinion poll
This petition had 465 supporters
This petition assumes great importance for a number of reasons.
1. It the damages the reputation of an international magazine, TIME and the credibility of an online based opinion poll it organized.
2. Rather than keeping the spirit of poll alive, it has turned into a heaven for mala fide elements and hackers who have struck at the very heart of Internet freedom. It is tantamount to playing with the emotions of millions of people across the world who see a ray of hope in their beloved leader Narendra Modi.
3. More than a public vote it has become a public vilification campaign. The margins are no longer true enough to vouch for the honesty of such an exercise.
4. Internet safety, honesty and free press are very valued aspects of a liberal democracy. On Good Friday, can we see the crucifixion of these values that we cherish from the bottom of our hearts?
5. Today anti-social elements are only rigging an online poll but tomorrow the threat can be deeper- government documents, social security files, healthcare details, just where is all this taking us and where will it stop?
6. These TIME surveys have always been vulnerable to such hacking. We must put the brakes at some point.
Today: Kishore is counting on you
Kishore Trivedi needs your help with “Time Magazine: Look into massive irregularities in Time 100 opinion poll”. Join Kishore and 464 supporters today.