Brexit...A second referendum
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
1. The people of Great Britain where badly let down by their politicians and business leaders in the run up to the vote.
2. The government failed to distribute impartial, accurate information regarding the consequences of either staying in or leaving the EU., on which members of the voting public could base their decision.
3. Instead, the government and it's representatives resorted to a policy of unfounded scare tactics and inaccurate information aimed at both 'leavers' and 'remainers'.
4. The first Brexit vote plus a new mood of 'change' within other parts of Europe has sent a significant signal to leaders of the European Union. The time has come to reconfigure the way the EU is administered, managed and valued by the people who call Europe their home and that includes all of us in the UK.
5. The referendum gap between 'leavers' and 'remainers' was so close and the level of informational deceit so great that we cannot allow ourselves to drift towards the EU exit door without a significant proportion of the population knowing and believing that it is the right and proper thing to do.
6. Since the referendum took place we have become more informed about the consequences of Brexit. Younger aged voters appear to have at last found their voice and focus. These things plus the previously mentioned European peoples' 'mood' for change, and all of the above, underlines why a second Brexit referendum is the right thing to do. After all, you shouldn't compound a mistake by failing to test the reasons for making it.
Today: Jeff is counting on you
Jeff Ware needs your help with “The Prime Minister: Brexit...A second referendum”. Join Jeff and 57 supporters today.