CREATE STRICTER ANIMAL ABUSE LAWS & HARSHER PUNISHMENTS FOR THE ABUSERS
This petition had 545 supporters
Animals are living beings. They experience pleasure and pain and should not be made to suffer as the instruments of human satisfaction. Animals have emotions and feel happiness, sadness, fear, anger, affection and stress.
Animals are not our property-we are their guardians. They don't deserve to be discarded or abandoned. They were not put on earth for human use and lack autonomy. They were created for their own reasons.
Animals deserve basic rights:
1) The right to be free from exploitation, cruelty, neglect and abuse.
2) The right not to be used in cruel or unnecessary experiments.
3) The right of farm animals to be in an environment that satisfies their basic physical and psychological needs.
4) The right of companion animals to a healthy diet, protective shelter and adequate medical care.
5) The right of wildlife to a natural habitat, ecologically sufficient to normal existence and self sustaining species population.
6) The right of animals to have their rights represented in court and safeguarded by the laws of the land.
Deprived of legal protection, animals are defenseless against the exploitation and abuse by evil-barbaric-ruthless-pitiless-heartless monsters of remorseless cruelty. Any person with a heart and a conscious knows that harming animals in any way-shape or form is an atrocity and is inhumane and wrong.
Animals can't create stricter laws or harsher punishments for their abusers. They need us to be their voice-their guardians. PLEASE BE THEIR VOICE!
Today: Evelyn is counting on you
Evelyn Saranzak needs your help with “The Obama Administration: CREATE STRICTER ANIMAL ABUSE LAWS & HARSHER PUNISHMENTS FOR THE ABUSERS”. Join Evelyn and 544 supporters today.