End Human Trafficking
This petition had 64 supporters
In a complex system, even the seemingly insignificant flap of a butterfly's wings can set off a series of events that can result in a tidal wave. This theory is known as the Butterfly Effect. We believe that unleashing hope in our communities will transform our culture and together we can unleash a tidal wave of healing and restoration to overcome the horrors of human trafficking. We invite you to step up to become a part of this movement that we call The Hope Effect. Be the effect or the small change that can shift the culture of our communities, and together we can transform the lives of so many who are forced to endure commercial exploitation.
Here's how YOU can be the effect:
- Say "Human trafficking ENDS with me! I will be the effect." by signing this petition and then sharing with your friends
- Donate to Transforming Hope's mission to educate, prevent, and restore with a one-time donation or by becoming a monthly donor
- Volunteer your time with Transforming Hope or an organization in your local community
- Organize an event such as a 5K Run or Walk, Pancake Dinner, or a Dance-a-thon to build awareness and raise support for organizations like Transforming Hope
- Attend a training organized by Transforming Hope or another organization in your local area so that you can learn more and then be equipped to educate others around you
- Check out Transforming Hope's video series called Transform to learn more about how our current cultural mindset feeds the demand for human trafficking and then share with others
- Know which companies refuse to employ slave labor and support them
- Petition companies who do still employ slave labor to stop and raise their internal controls to ensure no person is exploited in the process of employment
- Have intentional, tough conversations with your kids about things like human value, consent, and sex
- Incorporate prevention tools such as Transforming Hope's prevention workshop in schools and churches in your area to ensure that children are empowered to avoid commercial exploitation
- Join the End It Movement and others all around the world to spread awareness by marking your hands with a red "X" and posting on social media every February 27th
- Pray daily for those enslaved, those working to free them, and those who have enslaved others
For more information about The Hope Effect, check out our video!
Today: Transforming is counting on you
Transforming Hope needs your help with “The General Public: End Human Trafficking”. Join Transforming and 63 supporters today.