- Yohanes Kristiarto Soeryo LegowoAmbassador for Philippines
- Mr Elias GintingA>mbassador for Finland
- Dr H. Bomer PasaribuAmbassador for Denmark
- Ms Esti AndayaniAmbassador for Norway
- Mr. Juniarta SastrawanAmbassador for Sweden
- Mr. August ParengkuanAmbassador for Italy
- Mr. KPH RusdihardjoAmbassador for Malaysia
- Mr Sebastianus SumarsonoAmbassador for Myanmar
- Mr. Nurhadi DjazuliAmbassador for Nigeria
- Mr. Susanto PujomartonoAmbassador for the Russiam Federation
- Andri HadiAmbassador for Singapore
- Mr Sjahril SabaruddinAmbassador for South Africa
- Mr Djoko SusiloAmbassador for Switzerland
- Mr Lutfi RaufAmbassador for Thailand
- Mr. Daulat H PasaribuConsul General, Chicago, USA
- Mr. Kristio WahyonoConsul General, New York. USA
- Mrs. Raziaty TansilConsul General, San Fransisco, USA
- Mr Teuku Mohammad Hamzah ThayebAmbassador for United Kingdom
THE FORESTS OF INDONESIA ARE BURNING, MALAYSIAN COMPANIES SUSPECTED
The forests in Indonesia are burning in such a quantity, that the smoke is suffocating the neighbor countries. E.g. in Malaysia, the people have been advices to stay in doors, and if they really must go out, they should use a face mask, not breath in the very high CO2 particle content in the air. Now the latest info is that the culprist are Malaysian companies, 8 are being suspected and 14 are to be incestigated.
The burning of the last larger Indonesian forest areas will be a death blow to all endangered animals, and especially to orangutans, but also to other, both endangered and non-endangered animals. The farmers' acts are unforgivable, incomprehensible and the Indonesian government does practically nothing, and the local firemen try to put the fires out ill-equipped, and they could use a lot of international fire extinguishing help as we speak.
If you want to choose more receipients. you can find them by cliking the link below:
Lets swamp their e-mail addresses worldwide, this is an international emergency! WE NEED TO ACT NOW OR WE MAY LOSE INDONESIAN FAUNA FOREVER!
PS: The Indonesien government lost their logn term chairman 10th of June.
- Ambassador for Philippines
Yohanes Kristiarto Soeryo Legowo
- A>mbassador for Finland
Mr Elias Ginting
- Ambassador for Denmark
Dr H. Bomer Pasaribu
- Ambassador for Norway
Ms Esti Andayani
- Ambassador for Sweden
Mr. Juniarta Sastrawan
- Ambassador for Italy
Mr. August Parengkuan
- Ambassador for Malaysia
Mr. KPH Rusdihardjo
- Ambassador for Myanmar
Mr Sebastianus Sumarsono
- Ambassador for Nigeria
Mr. Nurhadi Djazuli
- Ambassador for the Russiam Federation
Mr. Susanto Pujomartono
- Ambassador for Singapore
- Ambassador for South Africa
Mr Sjahril Sabaruddin
- Ambassador for Switzerland
Mr Djoko Susilo
- Ambassador for Thailand
Mr Lutfi Rauf
- Consul General, Chicago, USA
Mr. Daulat H Pasaribu
- Consul General, New York. USA
Mr. Kristio Wahyono
- Consul General, San Fransisco, USA
Mrs. Raziaty Tansil
- Ambassador for United Kingdom
Mr Teuku Mohammad Hamzah Thayeb
Dear Mr. Ambassador,
I am very sorry to learn loss of the Chairman of the People's Consultative Assembly of the Republic of Indonesia, Mr. H. Muhammad Taufiq Kiemas. My deepest condolences.
I have an urgent matter that concerns your entire nation and its rain forests. I have just learned today that your rain forests are burning, and that the suspected are Malaysian companies. Their intent to burn the the remaining rain forests for palm oil plantations is a disaster to Indonesian nature and environment. The smoke is so thick, that people of Malaysia must wear face masks to be able to breath. At the same time they are destroying the extremely valuable rain forest plants and animal habitats in your country.
The international community is deeply worried about the state of your animal protection legislation, for example the sadly famous Surabaya Zoo, but also the worry extends to the destruction of rain forest, they are the last refugees for the orangutan.
The climate change has begun with a force, and the present burning of Indonesia’s remaining rain forests only makes matters worse, because it causes CO2 emissions larger than ever before in the modern age. The loss of local animal habitats is massive, and your country is in the danger of losing all its free endangered animals in this process, if it is not stopped.
Therefore, I beg you to contact the People's Consultative Assembly of the Republic of Indonesia as soon as possible and stop this devastation in your country.
Please, Mr. Ambassador, help your country by demanding an immediate stopping of all rain forest burning. It will burn in a matter of days, but it takes decades to grow back. The International community is behind every e-mail sent to you in this matter.
Isa Villanen started this petition with a single signature, and now has 283 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.