- South Korean Ammbassador to FranceSouth Korea Embassy, France
- South Korean Ammbassador to IrelandSouth Korea Embassy, Ireland
- South Korean Ammbassador to SpainSouth Korea, Spain
- Mr. Yoo JeongbokMinister of Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Kathleen StephensU.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Korea
Tell South Korea that burying animals alive is cruel
Outbreaks of foot-and-mouth disease and avian flu recently caused havoc on the animal population of South Korea. Unfortunately, rather than taking preventative measures and vaccinating the animals or even euthanizing them once the diseases began to spread, officials in the country chose to bury more than 8 million animals alive. Though vaccinations have since been distributed, the cull continues as the diseases spread rapidly.
Please sign this petition and demand that South Korea refrain from burying animals alive!
- South Korea Embassy, France
South Korean Ammbassador to France
- South Korea Embassy, Ireland
South Korean Ammbassador to Ireland
- South Korea, Spain
South Korean Ammbassador to Spain
- Minister of Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
Mr. Yoo Jeongbok
- U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Korea
It is unfortunate that numerous outbreaks of foot-and-mouth disease and avian flu recently caused havoc on the animal population of South Korea. However, it is even more disturbing to learn that South Korea has chosen to bury more than 8 million animals alive when other more humane options are available.
This breach of humanity must end! This atrocity being committed to sick animals must cease. I implore South Korea from burying animals alive, and use more humane measures to deal with this grave situation.
Bryan D. Freehling started this petition with a single signature, and now has 2,421 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.