- Suzie LudlowCity Manager for the City of Takoma Park
- Kate StewartMayor
- Peter KovarWard 1 City Council Member
- Tim MaleWard 2 City Council Member
- Rizzy QureshiWard 3 City Council Member
- Terry SeamensWard 4 City Council Member
- Jarrett SmithWard 5 City Council Member
- Fred SchultzWard 6 City Council Member
Create a fenced, off-leash dog park in Takoma Park!
Any person with a canine companion knows that dogs are emotional creatures. And while walks on leash help a dog and its human get some exercise, being off-leash, socializing with other dogs, and the human-to-human companionship of a dog park improves dog and human interactions. Dogs (and their humans) that are well socialized are friendlier, better behaved, and healthier!
A dog park in Takoma Park would improve the City substantially for dog people and everyone else. People who do not own dogs will find lower incidence of dogs off leash when owners have a place to take their dogs for off-leash activities.
- City Manager for the City of Takoma Park
- Ward 1 City Council Member
- Ward 2 City Council Member
- Ward 3 City Council Member
- Ward 4 City Council Member
- Ward 5 City Council Member
- Ward 6 City Council Member
Dear Takoma Park City Council,
We the undersigned petitioners, who live in or near Takoma Park, would appreciate creation of a fenced, off-leash dog park in Takoma Park. It will make for friendlier dogs and their humans! It's also something that Takoma Park really lacks. Thanks!
Joe Edgell started this petition with a single signature, and now has 859 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.