- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)Tom Hallenbeck, Caltrans District 9 Director
- Malcolm DoughertyxActing Director, Acting Director California Dept. of Transportation (Caltrans)
- James C. Ghielmetti, ChairCalifornia Transportation Commission
- Matt KingsleyInyo County Supervisor, district 5
- California Governor
- Shannon GroveState Representative
- Buck MckeonRepresentative
- Jean FullerState Senator
- Bob Kimball, ChairpersonInyo County Local Transpotation Commission
- Sean McClellandCommunity Activist
Support The Eastern Sierra - Stop Caltrans!
Despite overwhelming protest from Inyo County government and the local community, The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is currently pursuing a massive Interstate Highway 395 bypass that will be devastating to the environment and the community, and cost taxpayers many additional millions of dollars. It is not too late to set things straight! (See www.sierraeast.org for the facts.)
- Tom Hallenbeck, Caltrans District 9 Director
California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- Acting Director, Acting Director California Dept. of Transportation (Caltrans)
- California Transportation Commission
James C. Ghielmetti, Chair
- Inyo County Supervisor, district 5
- California Governor
- California State Senate
- California State House
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- State Representative
- State Senator
- Inyo County Local Transpotation Commission
Bob Kimball, Chairperson
- Community Activist
I just signed the following petition addressed to: California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
Cease pursuing a new Interstate 395 highway bypass of Olancha, CA that will devastate the local environment and communities, and cost California/Federal taxpayers untold millions more!
The local Inyo County government and affected communities are in support of widening of the existing road as an undivided highway. Do what the people you represent and whose lives and environment are at stake have implored you to do!
scott palamar started this petition with a single signature, and now has 69 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: scott is counting on you
scott palamar needs your help with “Support The Eastern Sierra - Stop Caltrans!”. Join scott and 68 supporters today.