- Darin OduyoyeJPMorgan media contact
- Darin AritaVoya investor relations
- Christopher BreslinVoya media contact
- Judith GainesAssociate Counsel, The Vanguard Group
- Peter ScherJPMorgan Office of Corporate Responsibility
- Kristin LemkauChase media contact
- FidelityCustomer service
- Vincent LoporchioFidelity Spokesperson
- Holly GibsonFranklin Templeton Corporate Media Contact
- Franklin TempletonInvestor Relations
- iSharesCustomer Service
- BlackRockBoard of Directors
- Huey FalgoutSecretary, Voya funds
Stop Investing in Companies Tied to Genocide
Many financial institutions invest in a handful of foreign oil companies, such as PetroChina and Sinopec, that help fund the government of Sudan’s deadly campaign of violence against millions of its citizens. BlackRock, Fidelity, Franklin Templeton, JPMorgan Chase and Vanguard are large investors in both PetroChina and Sinopec.
Help us send a strong message to draw the line at genocide. You don’t have to be an investor to object. Financial companies want your business now or in the future, so your voice will matter.
Sign the petition and send a message to these financial institutions: “I object to financial institutions investing in companies that help to fund genocide.”
- JPMorgan media contact
- Voya investor relations
- Voya media contact
- Associate Counsel, The Vanguard Group
- JPMorgan Office of Corporate Responsibility
- Chase media contact
- Customer service
- Fidelity Spokesperson
- Franklin Templeton Corporate Media Contact
- Investor Relations
- Customer Service
- Board of Directors
- Secretary, Voya funds
I ask that you adopt a genocide-free investing policy to avoid investments like PetroChina and Sinopec.
Research has shown that 88% of Americans do not want any financial ties to companies, such as PetroChina and Sinopec, that help to support genocide. Count me as part of the overwhelming public support for genocide-free investing.
Please be aware that your action in this matter will influence my opinion of your firm and my decisions regarding doing business with you.
Investors Against Genocide started this petition with a single signature, and now has 4,985 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.