Pune Ahmednagar Daily Intercity Shuttle Railway
This petition had 1,437 supporters
We at Ahmednagar Pune Intercity Railway Working Committee would like to request you to please start Daily Ahmednagar Pune Intercity Railway and also the work of COD line at Daund to save engine changing time.
We the citizens of Ahmednagar and Pune for Passenger conveyance would request for the following which will help in increasing the railway traffic and income and also increase travel facilities of the passengers. Our demand is for Daily Shuttle Train from Ahmednagar at 06.00 hrs towards Pune and at 18.30 hrs from Pune towards Ahmednagar.
1) Twenty Thousand Passengers travel daily between Ahmednagar and Pune and during weekend this number goes upto Thirty thousand plus.
2) Ahmednagar to Pune by road it takes upto 3 hrs till Wagholi and then another 45 minutes to 1 hour to enter inthe city.
3) Only from Ahmednagar to Pune 400 buses move from ST Stand, these do not include the Travel buses and most of them are always full.
4) Due to heavy vehicle there are daily accidents on the roads.
5) Today road between Pune and Ahmednagar is four laning but is insufficient for the current scenario only which causes traffic jams at bottle neck points and wastage of fuel
6) If we start Ahmednagar Pune Daily intercity train, it will help in saving the fuel, pollution and accidents also will reduce.
7) As quoted earlier even the present four laning is insufficient and in near future we will require additional four laning, comparing to the accusation and development cost we have ready infrastructure of railway Line where we have to make planning only for daily shuttle train.
8) In the present scenario this train if it leaves from Ahmednagar at 6.00 hrs can reach Pune by 9.30 hrs and from Pune at 18.30 hrs will reach Ahmednagar at 22.00 hrs. After COD line time can be reduced by 45 minutes.
9) Around 2000 plus passenger can avail this UP Down facility daily.
10) This will also help the Armed Forces, Railway Parcels and help in increasing the commercial income of railways.
COD LINE NECESSITY
Please find attached details regarding unnecessary expenses incurred by Railway, especially Central Railway - Sholapur Division at Daund Junction.
From Ahmednagar to Pune COD Line has been approved and survey has also been done but in spite of that there is no quick action or progress regarding the same. We would like to mention that daily 34 passenger trains and 10 Mail trains have to take halt of about 30 minutes for changing engine while going towards Pune or up towards Ahmednagar by railway via Daund.
1) 3 staffs are required for engine changing.
2) All the 3 staffs are required for 3 shifts
3) 30 Litres of Diesel is utilised/wasted during the engine change process for one train, this means 1500 litres of diesel per day and 5,47,500 litres per year which accumulates to Rs. 3 crores approximately which is wastage of our Nations Treasury.
4) 9 staff daily and considering their average salary it goes around 40 to 50 lakhs per year.
5) Around 34 passenger trains halt for 30 minutes and considering average 500 passengers in Train so daily 8500 man hours of passengers are wasted which is loss of National Talent and man power.
If the COD line work is taken in action immediately we can save the above man hours, diesel, loss to treasury and also robbery which occurs at Daund Junction.
We the working committee hereby appeal the honorable minister of railways to look in the matter and take necessary steps for the passenger benefits.
Looking forward for a fast track action for the same.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Er. Harjeetsingh Wadhwa President
Er. Arshad Shaikh Secretary
Nitin Thorat Vice President
CA Kiran Bhandari - Treasurer
Shri Bhagwan Fulsaunder EX Mayor
Milind Bendale Journalist
Shri Damodar Batheja Shri Sanjay Sapkal
Dr. Sanjay Asnani Er. Vipul Shah
Er. Sunil Chhajed Er. Prashant Munot
Prof. Sanjay Late Shri Sayyed Shabir Ali
Shri S.b.Runwal Shri Ashok Kanade
Shri Ajay Dighe Shri Jasmeetsingh Wadhwa
Shri Santosh Bade Shri Dhanesh Kothari
All Residents, Passengers, Activist Ahmednagar.
Today: Ahmednagar Pune Intercity Railway Kruti Samiti is counting on you
Ahmednagar Pune Intercity Railway Kruti Samiti needs your help with “Shri Suresh Prabhu-Railway Minster Demand of Citizens for Pune Ahmednagar Intercity Shuttle Railway”. Join Ahmednagar Pune Intercity Railway Kruti Samiti and 1,436 supporters today.