STOP the Eisenhower Drive Extension Project (#58137)
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
To: PennDOT, FHWA (Federal Highway Administration), Conewago, Union and Oxford Townships, McSherrystown Borough, Adams County, Hanover Borough and Penn Township, York County, Project Manager Benjamin Singer, Rep. Dan Moul, Senator Richard Alloway, US Representative Scott Perry - Et Al
A prime example of wasteful spending!
• A Road to NOWHERE!
• Miles of Asphalt destroying agriculture and nature.
• Miles of road, air and noise pollution through beautiful natural sceneries.
• Miles of disruption to established communities that will have a negative impact on property values.
• $42.+ Million to shave 4 min. from commuting through McSherrystown.
• Common sense solution is to Fix - Hanover Rd./116, Main St. & W. Elm Ave.
#NOAsphalt #EcoAg #PennDOT #Wasteofmoney
Today: Eisenhower is counting on you
Eisenhower Drive needs your help with “Scott Perry: STOP the Eisenhower Drive Extension Project (#58137)”. Join Eisenhower and 304 supporters today.