Save Our Ship!
This petition had 503 supporters
To: The Honorable House of Representatives of the United States:
This memorial sets forth that, Barack Hussein Obama engaged in the following impeachable offenses:
1) Exceeding the constitutional bounds of the powers of the office.
2) Behaving in a manner grossly incompatible with the proper function and purpose of the office.
3) Employing the power of the office for improper purposes.
President Barack Hussein Obama, unmindful of the duties of this high office, disregarding his oath of office and the requirements of the Constitution, did unlawfully:
1) and deliberately mislead the American people in order to facilitate false impressions about foreign military actions in Libya.
2) oversee a cover-up of the Benghazi attack, directly resulting in the deaths of four American citizens.
3) undermined the power of Congress prior to the attack on Libya by insisting his authority came from the United Nations Security Council and stating that Congressional approval was not necessary.
4) preside over global nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament talks as Chairman on the UN Security Council on, or about September 24, 2009, despite Constitutional prohibition against doing so. To wit: Article I Section 9 of the Constitution says: No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
5) oversee a cover-up surrounding the transfer of guns to Mexican drug cartels direct from the federal government.
6) aid America’s enemies by sending funds to insurgents in Syria.
7) exceed Congressional power to regulate interstate commerce by enacting universal health care mandates.
8) attempt to impose unconstitutional EPA regulatory requirements on 19 states with authority for exclusive regulation of their coalmines.
9) violated the Constitution by appointing three members of the National Labor Relations Board during Congressional recess.
In conclusion the memorialist says, having thus submitted to your honorable body the facts of his case, your petitioner begs leave to observe that it appears from those facts the following charges to be true:
*That the said President Barack Hussein Obama has, in his capacity as President, been guilty of usurping a power which the laws of the land did not give him.
*That said President Barack Hussein Obama has exercised his power, usurped or legitimate, to the detriment of every citizen of the United States.
Wherefore, and inasmuch as the said President Barack Hussein Obama has violated the most sacred and undoubted rights of the inhabitants of these United States, your petitioner prays that the conduct and proceedings in this behalf, of said President Barack Hussein Obama, may be inquired into by your honorable body, and such decision made therein to impeach, to appoint managers to conduct the impeachment trial in the Senate, and to inform the Senate of these facts by resolution (Manual Sec. 607;Deschler Ch 14 Sec. 9) for trial and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.
Your petitioner, as in duty bound, will pray.
Today: Abby is counting on you
Abby Rojas needs your help with “Save Our Ship!”. Join Abby and 502 supporters today.