Your action is important:
1. To expose and halt the Republic of Turkey's illegal colonization of the Republic of Cyprus with non-Cypriot populations;
2. To denounce Turkey's continuing military threats against Cyprus;
3. To end Turkey's illegal occupation of northern Cyprus;
4. To allow Cyprus to exploit its energy resources without illegal interference by Turkey; and
5. To elucidate for Turkey that before assuming the moral high ground in Cyprus offering its "wisdom" to the EU regarding what constitutes just rights for a 12% ethnic minority (18% in 1974) community perhaps Turkey needs to first address the political and cultural demands of its own circa 25% ethnic Kurdish minority which cannot even receive lessons in its native language through the school system, let alone full education in Kurdish.