- Jim BeallState Senator
- Paul Fong 2State Representative
- Jeff RosenDistrict Attorney of Santa Clara County
- Marc BullerAssistant District Attorney of Santa Clara County
- Ken YeagerPresident of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors
- Larry EsquivelOffice to the Cheif - San Jose Police Department
San Jose Police: Enforce the Law by getting this STOLEN BEAGLE back to his Family from dog thieves known location.
Stealing a beloved animal family member is cruel, horrible, and atrocious.Johann was unlawfully taken from his family and sold or given away. Pet theft is one of the worst forms of animal cruelty.
Please support the return of Johann to his family.
- State Senator
- State Representative
Paul Fong 2
- California State House
- California State Senate
- District Attorney of Santa Clara County
- Assistant District Attorney of Santa Clara County
- President of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors
- Office to the Cheif - San Jose Police Department
We, the undersigned, call upon S.J.P.D. and San Jose City Council to serve justice in the safe return of Johann the beagle. He was unlawfully obtained and MUST be returned to his family.
Tim Ruzzo started this petition with a single signature, and now has 2,366 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.