World National Sex Day (to be celebrated on the June 9th)
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Why not have a celebration for Sex. It's Ridiculously healthy and very beneficial. The affect sex has on the brain is fan-f*cking-tastic.
- Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming
- Boosts Your Libido
- Improves Women's Bladder Control
- Lowers Your Blood Pressure
- Counts as Exercise
- Lowers Heart Attack Risk
- Lessens Pain
- Improves Sleep
- Eases Stress/Banish depression
- Lengthen your life
- Give yourself an all-over healthy glow
- Kick your insomnia into touch
- Strengthen your bones
Today: CAROLINE is counting on you
CAROLINE LIDDLE needs your help with “Sam Bard: World National Sex Day (to be celebrated on the June 9th)”. Join CAROLINE and 36 supporters today.