- Dental Board Of CaliforniaInvestigations
- MSNBCNews Desk
- Denise JohnsonAssistant Executive Office of the Ca dental board
- Richard DeCuirExecutive Officer of the dental board of Ca
- Kimberly TrefryEnforcement Chief of the Ca dental board
- Dawn DillLicensing and Examinations manager of the Ca Dental board
- David WolfDental License Renewals of California
- Lori RiesComplaint manager for the Dental Board of California
- Lisa Green / Mark PaffordKern County District Attorney and assistant
- NBCMain News Desk
Revoke the California dental license of Dr. Edward Esser Dove!!!!
Edward Esser Dove has multiple allegations of medical malpractice, abuse and endangerment. He has complaints going back twenty years to current day. The abuse has gone long enough and parents want something done about it. We want his license revoked permanently and proper charges brought up for the assault he has taken upon the children of California.
On the Facebook page "StopEdward Dove DDS of California" you can read the incidents first hand from the mouths of the children and families that have been effected by this child abusive dentist. .
Please take the time to share this information with your families and friends so no child falls victim to his practices again. Too many have ended up in his care for that reason all ready.
Dental Board Of California
- News Desk
- Assistant Executive Office of the Ca dental board
- Executive Officer of the dental board of Ca
- Enforcement Chief of the Ca dental board
- Licensing and Examinations manager of the Ca Dental board
- Dental License Renewals of California
- Complaint manager for the Dental Board of California
- Kern County District Attorney and assistant
Lisa Green / Mark Pafford
- Main News Desk
I just signed the following petition addressed to:Dental Board Of California investigation of Edward Esser Dove DDS. I am requesting that a full investigation into the multiple allegations of abuse and malpractice. Edward Esser Dove has complaints going back twenty years and the abuse of children by him has gone on long enough.
Revoke his license permanently and bring proper charges for his assault on the children of California.
Chris Cook started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,087 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.