- R. Cellell DaltonWythe County Va. County Adminstration
- Stephen Bear, Assistant County Administrator Wythe CountyWythe County Administration
- Mark Herring, Attorney General VirginiaAttorney General's Office for Virginia
- Jeremy Farley Wythe County PIOWythe County Public Information Officer
Free these dogs, provide them with medical treatment, find adoptive homes
- Wythe County Va. County Adminstration
R. Cellell Dalton
- Wythe County Administration
Stephen Bear, Assistant County Administrator Wythe County
- Attorney General's Office for Virginia
Mark Herring, Attorney General Virginia
- Wythe County Public Information Officer
Jeremy Farley Wythe County PIO
I just signed the following petition addressed to: Officials of Wythe County, Virginia.
It has been 4 long years that these dogs have existed in this dungeon. The Animal Control Dept. claims there are no violations yet according to Virginia Statutes there are numerous violations, ie inadequate ventilation, inadequate exercise, refusal to provide medical care, improper feeding to name a few. When is Wythe County going to remove these dogs from this abusive situation and allow them to be rescued, provide them with medical care and place them in good adoptive homes? Four years is enough. I am asking for accountability from the officials of Wythe County Virginia and demand they act on this horrendous situation.
Mary Mooney started this petition with a single signature, and now has 5,613 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.