Justice For Our Braveheart Soldiers,Another Surgical Strike Needed!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
On 14 February 2019, a convoy of 78 vehicles transporting more than 2,500 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)personnel from Jammu to Srinagar was traveling on National Highway 44. The convoy had left Jammu around 3:30 IST and was carrying a large number of personnel due to the highway having been shut down for two days prior. The convoy was scheduled to reach the destination before sunset.
At Lethapora near Awantipora, around 15:15 IST, a bus carrying security personnel was rammed by a Mahindra Scorpio SUV carrying explosives. It caused a blast which killed at least 46 CRPF personnel of the 76th Battalion and injured many others. The injured were moved to the army base hospital in Srinagar.
Pakistan-based militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed claimed responsibility for the attack. They also released a video of the assailant Adil Ahmad Dar alias Adil Ahmad Gaadi Takranewala alias Waqas Commando, a 22-year old high school dropout from Kakapora who had joined the group a year ago.Pakistan denied any involvement and Jaish-e-Mohammed leader, Masood Azhar, roams free in that country.
It is the deadliest terror attack on state security personnel since 1989.
WHY ARE WE CONCERNED:
* We are concerned because it is our county and our own brothers got martyred.
* This is not the first time we have been attacked by these terrorist groups.
* We are concerned because our own system is corrupted. Our system have loopholes due to which security of our army personal was sacrificed.
* Nine IED blasts, including two in Pulwama, in 2018, no casualties
* Attack on CRPF ROP in Nawgam on Dec 11, 2013, 1 personnel killed
* Attack on CRPF ROP on Dec 3, 2014, in Pulwama, 1 killed
* CRPF convoy attacked on Dec 7, 2015, in Pampore, 5 injured
* CRPF convoy attacked on Feb 20, 2016, 2 killed
* CRPF convoy attacked on June 25,2016, 8 killed
* Attack on ROP on May 11, 2015, in Bejbiera, 2 killed
* Amarnath Yatra convoy attacked on July 10, 2017, 7 pilgrims killed.
WHAT WE DEMAND:
* We demand justice for our martyred brothers.
* We demand frequent action against this act of cowardice.
* We demand surgical strikes until these activities stops.
* We demand to cut every diplomatic ties with Pakistan.
* We demand to cancel the Indian High Commission in Islamabad and give 24 hours to Pakistan's High Commissioner in Delhi to leave the country.
It's the time to make Pakistan feel suffocated until they get rid of these terrorist organisations.
It's time for us to stand strong for those who have sacrificed their lives for our betterment and safety. It's time to come forward and let the world know what is the power of united India.
Today: Hemant is counting on you
Hemant vats needs your help with “Prime Minister Of India: Justice For Our Braveheart Soldiers,Another Surgical Strike Needed!”. Join Hemant and 157 supporters today.