- Christy ClarkPremier of BC
- Terry LakeMinister of Health
- Bill BennettMinister of Mines
- Dr Perry KendallProvincial Health Officer
- Mary PolakMinister of the Environment
- Wes ShoemakerDeputy Minister of Environment
- Jennifer McGuireDirector Ministry of Enviroment
Premier Christy Clark & Mary Polak Minister of the Environment: Reverse SIA Contaminated Soil Dump Permit in Shawnigan Lake
Stop the MOE's decision to allow South Island Aggregates to dump contaminated soil to be treated in the Shawnigan Lake Drinking Watershed. Protect the people of Shawnigan Lake and our families, our health, economy and quality of life. Use your power to overturn the permit.
- Premier of BC
- Minister of Health
- Minister of Mines
- Provincial Health Officer
Dr Perry Kendall
- Minister of the Environment
- Deputy Minister of Environment
- Director Ministry of Enviroment
- Premier of British Columbia
Reverse SIA Contamianted Soil Dump Permit in Shawnigan Lake
Shawnigan Lake Residence Association started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,988 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Shawnigan Lake Residence Association is counting on you
Shawnigan Lake Residence Association needs your help with “Premier Christy Clark & Mary Polak Minister of the Environment: Reverse SIA Contaminated Soil Dump Permit in Shawnigan Lake”. Join Shawnigan Lake Residence Association and 1,987 supporters today.