End Animal Cruelty, One Signature at a Time
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
- Every year, more than 50 million animals undergo harsh conditions and are violently slaughtered for the sake of trending fashion attire.
- Fur-bearing animals are held captive on fur factory farms where they are cramped into extremely crowded and filthy wire cages, which allows diseases to easily spread.
- Barbaric killing methods include gassing, electrocution, neck breaking, beating, or even skinning the animals alive.
- The fur industry causes a threat to our environment and wildlife. Each year, fur farms produce approximately one million pounds of waste, which pollutes our environment. Also, trapping induces a reduction in populations of endangered and threatened species.
- No more fur. Transition to other materials that are biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- Implement an additional 20% fur tax on fashion fur apparel to hinder people's desire to purchase fur coats derived from animals.
Today: Kelly is counting on you
Kelly Lai needs your help with “People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (Peta) End Animal Cruelty, One Signature at a Time”. Join Kelly and 1,788 supporters today.