PA Airport Landing Fees Ridiculous
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
These new landing fees at PA airport will not benefit the community. Here's why:
1) The cost of administering the fees will be more than the return.
2) There is a small aviation community that uses CYPA and it will become even smaller after these fees and create even less revenue for the city. Instead of promoting aviation the City of Prince Albert will chase away pilots.
3) The fees will likely affect flying schools such as Mitchinson Flight Centre who worked out of CYPA last summer but will not be returning this year. Many other businesses in Prince Albert, like Elite Aero, will all see a loss in profits.
4) The City of Prince Albert is known as the Gateway to North but now many aircraft will divert to other runways that do not charge landing fees.
5) John Diefenbaker International Airport in Saskatoon DOES NOT charge landing fees to non-turbine aircraft and also has much more services to offer pilots and better runways.
Charging landing fees at CYPA will not only be bad for pilots but will adversely affect the City of Prince Albert as a whole. Please say no to this terrible economic decision and sign our petition. Thank you.
Today: April is counting on you
April Goranson needs your help with “PA Airport Landing Fees Ridiculous”. Join April and 116 supporters today.