- Stephen McNeilNS Liberal Party Leader
- Michel P. SamsonMLA
- Geoff MacLellanMLA
- Keith ColwellMLA
- Zach ChurchillMLA
- Leo GlavineMLA
- Lloyd HinesCandidate
- Andrew YoungerMLA
- Karen CaseyMLA
- Diana WhalenMLA
- Kelly ReganMLA
- Meredith NaylorExecutive Director of NS Liberal Party
Remove Candidate Lloyd P. Hines from the electoral ballot
Lloyd Hines has successfully and continuously lobbied for BSL (Breed Specific Legislation) throughout his entire political career. There is fear if Lloyd Hines is elected as an MLA, a provincial BSL ban could be on his bucket list.
- In 1995 Lloyd Hines lobbied for and passed breed specific legislation in the district of the municipality of Guysborough – banning pit bulls, with no grandfather clause built in.
-In 2004 Hines lobbied and passed a ban on Rottweilers in the municipality of Guysborough.
- Lloyd Hines threatened to push a breed specific ban through the Union of Municipalities – which he almost successfully did in 2008.
- Lloyd Hines continues to dodge questions surrounding his work lobbing for BSL; blocking facebook users / voters, and refusing to return telephone calls.
- NS Liberal Party Leader
Michel P. Samson
- Executive Director of NS Liberal Party
Remove Candidate Lloyd P. Hines from the electoral ballot. The Liberal Party of Nova Scotia should NOT support and endorse Lloyd P Hines.
Say NO to BSL in Nova Scotia started this petition with a single signature, and now has 679 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.