- Mark NewlandsHighways & Infrastructure Client Manager, North Tyneside Council
- Andrew MollonHighways Dept (North Tyneside Council)
Not to remove the existing Planters in Rockcliffe Avenue, Whitley Bay
PETITIONS SIGNATURES TOTALS 2291 (averaged over 100 a day!)
(Online and Onpaper :o)
If you have a problem submitting this petition, please [right click] your mouse and [refresh / reload] your browser, the number of petitions should change.
or email me at email@example.com
Sincere thanks, Mike Kelley (Rockcliffe Avenue)
* Enhances the local area and community spirit
* We help the Bees
* We also now have numerous small birds (rather than just the Pigeons and Seagulls we had before), and wildlife such as Hedgehogs, a Common Hawk and Bats
* It is considered to be a Wildlife Corridor
* Local Children have little nature walks and it is an education for them
* It has been instrumental in stopping anti-social behaviour
* It has been describe by North Tyneside In Bloom as an Oasis in Whitey Bay
* WE HAVE WON NTC's in Bloom Competition twice "Street and Community" category.
1. There's some great news features online, search Google "Rockcliffe Avenue Bloom"
If you have a technical problem signing this petition
please email me at
- Highways & Infrastructure Client Manager, North Tyneside Council
- Highways Dept (North Tyneside Council)
I give my whole support to this petition
>Do not remove the existing Planters in Rockcliffe Avenue, Whitley Bay
Michael Kelley started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,482 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.