Naresh Kadyan performance needs his appointment as Chairman of the K.V.I.C
Naresh Kadyan, renowned animal rights activist and famous Gandhian ideologist placed under suspension by the Haryana Khadi and Village Industries Board for no reasons as he was working as a District Khadi and Village Industries Officer at Faridabad -http://pmegp.blogspot.com/
Where as points raised on his behalf in the interest of public was not yet resolved -http://www.indymedia.org/en/2009/06/925980.shtml, hence his suspension orders may kindly be withdrawn with apology and he may be nominated for Padamshri award for his outstanding performances, as he has served Nation, society as well tirelessly -http://nareshkadyan.blogspot.com/
Please click on the above links to see his achievements....as he is most deserving candidate for Padamshri awards, Chairman of the Haryana Khadi and Village Industries Board as well. Naresh Kadyan man of many distinctions -http://nareshkadyan.webs.com/
Naresh Kadyan replied as
- Joint Secretary (Coordination and Public Grievances)
- Chairperson, NAC
Hon'ble Smt. Sonia Gandhi
- Prime Minister of India, New Delhi.
Hon'ble Sardar Manmohan Singh
- General Secretary cum Incharge - Haryana, AICC
- Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Chief Secretary,Haryana
- HE the Vice President of India
- Speaker Lok Sabha
Smt. Meira Kumar
- HE The President of India
- General Secretary, All India Congress Committee, New Delhi.
Shri Rahul Gandhi, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha)
- Governor of Haryana
His Excellency Shri Jagannath Pahadia
Where as Gandhian Ideologist, philosopher, environmentalist and social reformer Naresh Kadyan, founder Chairman of the People for Animals (PFA) Haryana – www.pfaharyana.in , representing Italy based, United Nations affiliated the International Organisation for Animal Protection - OIPA in India – www.oipa.org needs recognition in the field of RTI, Disaster Management, animal rights and their welfare read with Wildlife conservation category.
Naresh Kadyan, C-38, Rose Apartment, sector-14, Prashant Vihar, Rohini, Delhi - 110085 was born on 10th October, 1961 in village Siwana, now in Jhajjar District of Haryana, he is a Master Trainer of the Animal Welfare Board of India, had been Nodal Inspecting Authority for Haryana and adjoining areas of Rajasthan of the Animal Welfare Division (Govt. of India), Nominee of the CPCSEA, Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication along with Post Graduate Diploma in J&MC, Diploma in Footwear Technology along with Advance course with ‘Distinction’ as well, elected as Member of the Clothing and Footwear Institute, London on November 8th, 1988. He had been a reporter for the ‘Jagiriti’, a journal of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission – KVIC.
Naresh Kadyan have successfully organized many blood donation, eye donation, plantation, awareness about social evils like dowry, honour killings, illiteracy, infants marriage, killing of female child etc. , he has been elected three time state President of the Haryana Khadi Board Employees Union and founder Secretary General, National Khadi and Village Industries Board Employees Federation (An apex body of all India’s KVIB Employees Unions). He has arranged blood donation camp on January 30th, 1996 with the Haryana Khadi and Village Industries Board at Manimajra, Chandigarh and then on October 2nd, 1996 with District Administration, Gurgaon followed by another on October 2nd, 1997.
Naresh Kadyan is a first complainant under the Right to Information Act, 2005 as he has moved complaint on 19-10-2005 and compiled a book on animal related laws in Hindi, like wise he prepared a book on animal slaughtering. Naresh Kadyan has been Duty Magistrate during prohibition policy in Haryana.
Animals are being abused during transportation, 29 oxes and 59 Rajasthani calves rescued and then moved campaign to ban animal transportation in goods transport vehicles, maximum FIR's were lodged against offenders and animals were rescued, then Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Govt. of India) made a documentary on live raids in midnight at Bahadurgarh. Naresh Kadyan compiled a book in Hindi on the animal related laws in India. The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal injecting Oxytocin injections for lactation on the Buffaloes but Naresh Kadyan lodged FIR against animal abuse because it was a crime as per section 12 of the PCA Act, 1960 then he moved public interest litigation before High Court at Chandigarh. A special cattle train was caught by Naresh Kadyan on 10th December, 2000 for the violation of the animal related legislation's, banned oxytocin was recovered which were injected in 5 boogies 65 cows for lactation and these all accused were punished by the concerned court at Faridabad, similar special cattle train of 40 boogies was also stopped for the violation of animal related laws, FIR was lodged with the GRP, Gaziabad on 28th December, 2000 and the Allahabad High court upheld the objections raised by Naresh Kadyan, animals were rescued, handed over to the local animal shelters. Border Security Force - BSF also shifting camels in a cruel manner from Rajasthan to Delhi for Republic parade but this animal abuse was exposed by Naresh Kadyan, in Jammu and Kashmir horses were abused at Katra then Naresh Kadyan moved first complaint on 19th October, 2005 under Right to Information Act, 2005 raising this issue because due to special status state as per the Constitution of India, Indian animal related laws are not enforced over there. Sheep's and Goats are being abused under Indian Army supply cover but Naresh Kadyan exposed this crime against animals as well. The Govt. of India made out rules for slaughter hoses in 2001 and these rules were implemented by Naresh Kadyan lodging FIR against illegal slaughter houses in Ballabgarh (Faridabad). Conchs and corals are also banned in India; Naresh Kadyan found these articles in Kurukshetra, Mathura, Haridwar and legal actions have been initiated.
He has contributed a lot and a man behind rehabilitation of the performing animals like lion, bear, panther, monkey and bear, due to his efforts all dancing bears are now out from the Indian roads and streets because he introduced a scheme for rehabilitation of kalandher along with their performing animals like monkey and bear, later this scheme was successfully implemented by the Wildlife SOS and Wildlife Trust of India, more than 600 dancing bears rescued and no one left to perform in captivity. He has rescued many dancing bears from the Kalanders, lodged FIR with the Police Station, Sonipat, Salhawas, Gurgaon, Faridabad (Haryana) and Shalimar Bagh in Delhi. He played a key role to rescue 29 performing lions and a bear from the Russian Komal circus from Palwal in Haryana, Asiad circus from Dehradun, Amar circus from Karnal, laxmi female sick elephant was also rescued from Dhand in Kaithal and same was shifted to Delhi Zoo, which was died later, Apollo circus at Meerut, Western circus at Gurgaon. He has contributed with the ZEE News to rescue African lion Narsinhma from a farm house of Muzaffar Nagar, this lion belongs to Asian circus and Naresh Kadyan lodged a complaint against this circus while stationed at Gurgaon, owner ran away along with two lions and cub from Gurgaon, both lions were died at farm house and cub Narsinhma became adult, same was rescued and rehabilitated in rescue center at Nahar Garh, Jaipur after lodging FIR against offenders with Dalanwala Police station.
Naresh Kadyan, a whistle blower of former captain of Indian cricket team Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi black buck hunting along with two hares in 2005, he took the carcass for postmortem cum identification of species to Delhi zoo and he is faces criminal proceedings for his strong activism. Animal Welfare Board of India - AWBI recognized his work declaring Star of the month, later he strongly opposed accused bail in the High Court at Chandigarh and raised the jurisdiction issue and get trial shifted from Jhajjar to Special Environment court at Faridabad. A black buck and Chinkara was illegally captured by the Air Force Station, Sirsa officials and make unrecognized mini zoo with in the Air Force station premises but Naresh Kadyan moved complaint, both animals were rescued and rehabilitated at Deer park, Hissar. The Chief Wild Life Warden of Haryana failed to take legal action then he filed a complaint before Special Environment Court at Kurukshetra, like wise a black buck was hunted in Udmi village of Panipat, FIR was lodged and when due to politically pressure Administration moved to cancel the case but Naresh Kadyan moved complaint in this case as well before the Special Environment Court at Kurukshetra. A black buck was also found in the captivity of a Chairman, Haryana Tourism Corporation's residence at Dharuheda but same was also rescued and rehabilitated in Rohtak zoo by Naresh Kadyan, due to this strong activism Naresh Kadyan was harassed by then Haryana Govt. A black buck was captured by the officials of Wildlife science faculty of Aligarh Muslim University, same was rescued by the UP Wildlife Department with out any legal action against offenders but Naresh Kadyan lodged FIR No. 491 dated 9th July, 2011 against five officials of the faculty as well. Elephant polo was held at Jaipur in 2006 but Naresh Kadyan raised the issue and then moved public interest litigation about elephant abuse, Rajasthan High Court - Jaipur Bench banned the operation of Iron Ankush on the PIL moved by him. Chimpanzee was abused in the feature film Janseen, Elephants in Jodha Akbar, horses in Drona and all these issues were raised by Naresh Kadyan.
Mongoose is a protected wild animal but people used its hair paint brushes. Naresh Kadyan moved a campaign in India for awareness and many legal actions were initiated like huge mongoose hairs along with paint brushes were recovered from Ambala Cantt, Gurgaon, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Ballabgarh, Narnaul, Rewari, Bahadurgarh in Haryana, Jahangirpuri in Delhi and in Hyderabad, where as this project was sponsored by the Wildlife Trust of India.
Leopards are being killed due to conflict between human beings with the wild animals, leopards were killed at Jind, Karnal, Mewat, Faridabad, one was badly beaten in Mewat another was illegally captured by a farm house owner in Gurgaon but all these issues were raised by Naresh Kadyan. Many online petitions successfully operated to get support of local and International communities, due to his strong campaigning peacock feathers trade was proposed to be banned, the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 and the Wild Life Protection Act, 1972 draft bills were prepared for replacement of PCA Act, 1960 with the Animal Welfare Act, 2011 and to amend the WP Act, 1972. Adoption of Zoo animals in Haryana scheme was introduced by the Chief Wild Life Warden and motivation campaign was initiated by Naresh Kadyan at his own. Elephants can be openly traded from the official cattle fairs but Naresh Kadyan raised his voice for amendment in the concerned legislation. He has recovered 30,000 plastic Indian flag before Independence day in Delhi then mobile fast to get ban on Elephant polo in Jaipur, same was canceled by the Carlsberg beer, in past Naresh Kadyan moved PIL against Cartier Elephant polo in 2006 and Iron Ankush was banned by the Rajasthan High Court (Jaipur Bench). Presently he is campaigning to get ban on meat export and illegal animal slaughtering in Gazipur Slaughter house in Delhi by Allana’s, Cancelation of White Tiger inbreeding in Madhya Pradesh, Where as concerned officials are backing it for profit and tourism promotion. Campaigning for food, water and treatment for Tripoli Zoo animals in Libya during war, Campaign against Factory Farming in India, FIR has been lodged with the Madhuban Police station against Rabbit farm and owners were hold guilty, punished as per legal provisions by the local court, moved petition before the Chief Election Commissioner of India for freezing the Elephant symbol of BSP, online petition has been delivered to the Chief Election Commissioner of India on November 3, 2011. Complaint against Jumbo Circus has been lodged by Naresh Kadyan to rescue blind hippo, docked tail dogs, feathers chopped birds, abused horses, camels, cats and elephants.
Raised his voice against the National Dairy Research Institute – NDRI, Central Board of Excise and Customs, Income Tax Department, Delhi State Rifle Association, Haryana Public Service Commission, State Government of Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Haryana Police, Punjab Police, Gujarat Police, Assam Police, Goa Police, Tamil Nadu Police, Delhi Police, Manipur Police, Kolkata Police, Karnataka State Police, Bangalore City Police, Rajasthan Police, Uttar Pradesh Police, Madhya Pradesh Police, Indian Ordnance Factories (Ministry of Defense) and Mizoram Legislative Assembly, which insulting the National Emblem of India, where as Haryana Police comes forward to remove the errors after Naresh Kadyan complaint. HE the Governor of Tripura breach the agreement and violated the set procedure, guidelines of the Government of India being an Padama Shri awardees but Naresh Kadyan taken up this matter as well, he has further raised his voice about the rank of the Indian Police, Para Military Forces, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India along with the Indian Army because their badges also don’t have Satyameva Jayate. Punjab Police and Haryana Police replaced original emblem. Naresh Kadyan also successfully campaign against the attack on Indian students in Australia, radio-tagging scores of Indian students duped by a "sham" university in California, castles reservation cover for all communities based on financial status, removal of Lord Ganesha image from the Indica beer / Goddess Laxmi image from non-vegetarian burger / Vests, spread peace and harmony after terrorist attack on Mumbai 26/11, awareness campaigning about Ram Setu, Yamuna, Taj Mahal, Sparrows, Vultures and holy Ganga with the full support of International communities, he is the man behind getting approved of the pension benefits scheme to the Haryana Khadi and Village Industries Board employees. Many International communities recommended Naresh Kadyan, to be a political voice for animals in the Indian Parliament. He successfully campaign against lifting ban of beef export from India, conducted raids to recover oxytocin injections from the general merchants in Rewari. Holy lord Buddha image was fixed on shoes by the USA based ICON but Naresh Kadyan lodged complaint to ban the website and facebook page in India. The National Defense Academy – NDA, Army Service Core violated the state emblem legislation but Naresh Kadyan raised his voice against emblem insult, raised his voice against Jet Airways for killing of two pugs.
Main PIL’s moved by Naresh Kadyan on the following issues:
1. Ban on unbranded eatables.
2. Removals of encroachments from Gram Panchyat lands.
3. Appointment of Lokayukta in Haryana.
4. Appointments of consumer form members.
5. NHRC petitions during Kadyan Sangwan khap disputes.
6. Marriage dispute between Kadyan Lohan khap matters.
7. Satluz Yamuna Link Canal – SYL matter.
8. Ban on same gotra marriages.
9. Amendments in the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960.
10. Ban on peacock feathers trade.
11. Ban on elephant polo and iron ankush.
12. Ban on misuse of oxytocin injections on milking animals for lactations.
13. Langur abused to keep away common monkey.
14. Oxytocin injections were operated on Buffaloes for lactation, FIR was lodged, PIL moved.
15. Whistle blower in Nawab Pataudi black buck hunting and Miss Soha Ali Khan arms license matter was exposed.
16. Wildlife Trophies declaration matter.
17. First RTI petition moved on October 19, 2005.
18. Legislation for exotic animals and birds Emu and Rabbits.
19. Cruel camel transportation by the BSF.
20. Two special cattle trains were stopped, offenders booked with in 15 days, December 10, 2000 with GRP, Faridabad and December 28, 2000 with GRP, Gaziabad.
21. Introduction of rehabilitation schemes for kalanders and dancing bears
22. Vest and bullet proof jacket for Police dogs and their rehabilitation after their retirement.
23. Introduction of legislation for camel, elephant’s transportation / Dog breeders, pet shops and fish aquariums.
24. PETA, WTI and Gurgaon District Administration awards.
25. Ban on illegal slaughter houses, moved PIL in the Supreme Court of India for ban on cow slaughtering during bakir Eid.
26. Ban on joy rides on camel and elephants.
27. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerments make documentary on cruel transportations of animals live raids by Naresh Kadyan.
28. Exposed cruel sheep and goat shifting under India Army supply cover from Delhi to J&K.
29. Successfully running ambulances and shelter for animals in distress.
30. Dogs have rights to bark, rules for pet shops, dog breeders and fish aquariums / Ban Quail farming.
31. Removal all objectionable material from the internet about our beloved leader Smt. Indira Gandhi spread by the so called Khalistani’s.
32. Constitution of Human Rights Commission in Haryana.
33. Blind Hippo, docked tail dogs abused by the Jumbo Circus and complaint moved before the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Panipat.
34. Freeze BSP symbol and white paper on the governance of Km. Mayavati in UP, moved PIL in the Delhi High court / Chief Election Commission of India.
35. Registry for animal abusers, Jet Airways responsible for two dogs death during its flight from Mumbai to Delhi and he raised his voice for abused animals.
36. Successfully opposed the lifting ban on beef export campaign.
37. During natural calamity earth awake in Gujrat, Naresh Kadyan worked for effected animals and arranged medicine, on spot treatment facility, like wise he also worked as online awareness team members of the Disaster Management in Japan, for Zoo animals in Libiya, online petition duly supported by the International communities.
38. Raised voice for another blind hippo and illegal elephant with Amar circus in Nagpur, AWBI and CZA endorsed my objections. In past complaint lodged with Kaithal Police, FIR No. 2 dated January 2, 2013 lodged with Sonipat City Police station for Elephant abuse.
39. Many scheduled wild animal specimens were reported, raised voice in Sacered Heart School, Chandigarh / DPS and Green Field Public School, Rewari / Birla Public School, Pilani. Public interest litigation – PIL was also moved before the Delhi High court.
40. 28 oxen were protected from slaughtering, matter taken up before Palwal court, 59 oxen along with 15 oxen were rescued and sheltered.
41. African lion Narsinhma rescued from Mujaffarnagar –UP and sent to Jaipur by the CZA.
42. Elephant was abused by the Member of Parliament Navjot Singh Sidhu along with MP Rajya Sabha Balbir Punj but complaint lodged against them by Naresh Kadyan.
43. The Chief Minister of Gujrat Narender Modi weared hornbill beaks and feathers cap in Mumbai but Naresh Kadyan lodged complaint against him as well.
44. He raised his voice to save Ram setu, marine lives as well, moved campaign.
45. Campaigning to raise funds for the Prime Minister’s National Relief Funds for rescue and rehabilitation of flood effected people and wild animals in northeast portion of India.
46. Lodged FIR against NDRI for misusing the Oxytocin injections for lactation then moved PIL in the High court.
47. Leopard was killed in Karnal, Jind, Mewat and in Faridabad, Naresh Kadyan lodged FIR and then moved complaint in the Special Environment court at Faridabad.
48. Raised his voice against Indian Force at Sirsa and rescued black buck and Chinkara then moved complaint before the Special Environment Court at Kurukshetra.
49. A black buck was hunted in Udmi village of Panipat, Police lodged FIR then tried to hush up the matter but Naresh Kadyan moved complaint before the Special Environment court at Kurukshetra.
50. Elephants are being abused for pride, begging - political tools, personnel gain and profit; Naresh Kadyan successfully managed many online petitions.
51. The Director General of Supply and Disposal along with the Government of Punjab insulted the State Emblem of India but Naresh Kadyan lodged FIR against all of them with the Police Station Model Town, Rewari.
52. Naresh Kadyan strongly opposed the Wild boar – blue bull culling in MP and Monkey culling in HP.
53. The Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC) has issued guidelines to 235 TV networks not to abuse animals, where as Naresh Kadyan opposing animal abuse in live TV shows since last five years.
54. An injured bird was rescued from the National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), during this rescue Langur was found in captivity to keep away common monkey from NIFM and the same matter taken up with the management under RTI Act, 2005.
55. Naresh Kadyan nominated as a member, State Committee for Slaughter Houses by the Government of Haryana.
56. Complaint lodged against animal abuse at Janter Manter, New Delhi by Shri Murli Manohar Joshi and others.
57. Campaigning for protection of Samber Lake in Rajasthan, moved PIL and raised his voice to get ban on interstate transportation of Camel from Rajasthan.
58. Lodged FIR with Palwal Sadar Police station, against company for keeping langur on their pay roll.
59. Crack down the meat supply to a holy city Kurukshetra and lodged FIR against two hotels Saffron and Heritage for serving non vegetarian foods, violating the High Court orders and hitting the religious sentiments of general public at large.
60. Observations about the declaration of cow progeny as a state domestic animals of Haryana, Session trials for crime against cow progeny, amendment in the legal status of crime against animals accepted by the State Committee for Slaughter Houses.
61. FIR lodged with Rewari Model Town Police, against the Icon, eBay India and Amazon online malls for insulting Lord Buddha image.
62. Complaint lodged with the Gurgaon Police, against Aam Aadmi party against their objectionable logo.
Naresh Kadyan earn International recognition and credibility, to know more about his work, his name may kindly be searched at any search engine at internet, you can find his images as well. He has managed many PIL’s and online petitions, as he has spent 30 years active service for Khadi and Village Industries, mankind, animals, wildlife, nature and society as well.
We are in the opinion that Naresh Kadyan may kindly be nominated as Chairman, KVIC / Haryana Khadi and Village Industries Board.
Today: Abhishek is counting on you
Abhishek Kadyan needs your help with “Naresh Kadyan performance needs his appointment as Chairman of the K.V.I.C”. Join Abhishek and 548 supporters today.