- Pete SelleckPresident of Michelin North America
- Wayne CulbertsonChief Human Resources Officer and Executive Vice President of Personnel
- Rich KornackiExecutive Vice President
- Jean-Dominique SenardManaging General Partner of Michelin Group
- Michael Ian FanningVice President of Corporate Affairs
- Craig HodgesDirector of External Communications
- Lauren DavisExternal Communications Coordinator
- Lynne FowlerDirector of Consumer Public Relations, Passenger Car & Light Truck
- Tom SullivanPublic Relations Manager, BFGoodrich
Michelin North America, Inc.: Stop penalizing your fat employees!
Employees with a waist size of >40 inches for men or >35 inches for women will have to pay an additional $1,000 per year in insurance premiums. This is a de facto pay cut for fat people who don't go on a diet. This is an abuse of corporate power and we will not purchase Michelin Tires until this practice ends.
Click here to learn more about the flawed nature of using waist circumference to judge a person's weight and health.
And if you think this is an unfair way to treat your employees, please sign our CVS Pharmacy petition as well.
- President of Michelin North America
- Chief Human Resources Officer and Executive Vice President of Personnel
- Executive Vice President
- Managing General Partner of Michelin Group
- Vice President of Corporate Affairs
Michael Ian Fanning
- Director of External Communications
- External Communications Coordinator
- Director of Consumer Public Relations, Passenger Car & Light Truck
- Public Relations Manager, BFGoodrich
We will not buy Michelin tires until you stop financially penalizing your employees based on their body size. It is not truly voluntary, it is discriminatory and it is an abuse of your power. We stand with the employees of Michelin, who have a right to privacy in their health choices.
Atchka Fatty started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,460 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.