***STOP*** Targeting and Profiling Motorcyclist- it's ILLEGAL
This petition made change with 903 supporters!
Targeting is illegal:
One of the Oldest African American Motorcycle clubs originated in Wilmington Delaware, ThunderGuards, was targeted by the City of Wilmington, Mayor Dennis P. Williams and the current Attorney General Beau Biden. Who filed a lawsuit to shut down the clubs building by the use of Delaware’s criminal nuisance abatement law. This law allows Biden’s office to shut down properties considered locations of multiple violent crimes. Biden is also requesting the club members to vacate its clubhouse and the adjacent storage units, including staying away from the parking lot. He is also requesting club members barred from the entire 2800 block of Northeast Boulevard, where the property sits.
The city of Wilmington is targeting the club to a cover up the injustice currently occurring in their office.
- The lack of unjustly prosecuting a child molester from a prominent family in Delaware
- Overturning hundreds of drug cases due to tampering of drug evidence which was being held in the medical examiner’s office.
A few of the clubs attributes since their existence:
- · Historically supported and provided security for many influential people who visited the city
- · Donated funds to assist various family’s who’s children where victims of Wilmington’s murderers ** which remain unsolved**
- · Assist in Back to School drives by donating school supplies to local non-profit organizations (book bags, pencils, crayons, ect)
- · Hosted annual Halloween and Christmas events, for the community where the club members provided gifts at no charge to the families.
- · Organized and executed community clean ups to rid the neighborhood of trash and debris.
- · Assisted neighborhood children with repairing their bicycles
- · Hosted community barbeques with children activities free of charge to the family’s
- · Donated the property and food to support various families who suddenly lost their loved ones
- · Participated in annual toy drives to the children’s hospital
- · Donated to many local charities including but not limited to AIDS, Kidney and Cancer through organized charity rides
- · Funded a few community members who successfully enroll and complete the Wyo-tech program
- · Sponsored a local soft-ball team which made it to the city play-offs
- · Supported Joe Biden to become Attorney General through local 199
- · Campaigned and Supported Mayor Williams and Gordon as well as attended their victory party
This is only a few of the great contributions this club has provided the city, community and family’s over the past 48 years.
This petition is to show our politicians not only are they bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts, they are united voices of rider’s rights. Not just a group of people that are a bunch of individuals, like some of the non-profit organization, we have the same amount of POWER but with the one thing that makes us over the top – everyone rides a motorcycle. The riders are from multiple nationalities, race, lifestyle, no matter what background, all ride motorcycles.
Stop fearing what you don’t know and focus on the root cause of the slandered jargon posted in the Delaware News Journal, the true murders of the victims.
That is where the funds should be allocated towards catching and convicting murders not motorcyclist.
Today: Stop Profiling is counting on you
Stop Profiling People needs your help with “Mayor Dennis P Williams: ***STOP*** Targeting and Profiling Motorcyclist- it's ILLEGAL”. Join Stop Profiling and 902 supporters today.