- Richard RainesDistrict # 2 Commissioner
- Bill SlaughterCounty Commission Chairman
- Joyce EvansDistrict # 1 Commissioner
- John PageDistrict # 5 Commissioner
- Demarcus MarshallDistrict # 4 Commissioner
- Crawford PowellDistrict # 3 Commissioner
Lowndes County Commission: Keep County Road 16, leading to the Alapaha River open to public access.
This access to the Alapaha River is the only remaining public access within Lowndes County. It has great historical significance to the Naylor community. It continues to be used by boaters, fishermen and families for recreation.
- District # 2 Commissioner
- County Commission Chairman
- District # 1 Commissioner
- District # 5 Commissioner
- District # 4 Commissioner
- District # 3 Commissioner
Keep County Road 16, leading to the Alapaha River open to public access.
April Huntley started this petition with a single signature, and now has 73 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: April is counting on you
April Huntley needs your help with “Lowndes County Commission: Keep County Road 16, leading to the Alapaha River open to public access.”. Join April and 72 supporters today.