Make Kiwi Build Visually Appropriate
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
New Zealanders should vote for house building planning BEFORE construction starts.
There is a great opportunity to create beauty. Learning from countries that have been building beauty for decades, we need not be a copy of another country but can be unique by gaining insights & inspiration from European newly built housing (they have learned from their classic origins & combine this well with modern interiors).
100,000 new houses is a lot.
New Zealand, particularly the Auckland region - has discouraging housing developments, that create stress & leave no room to relax & de stress from daily living. We need development that promotes well-being.
Most local & non local walks are interrupted by boxed housing that scars the landscape.
Ensure KiwiBuild is visually appropriate.
This petition asks that:
1. NZ votes for house building planning BEFORE construction starts.
Voting from a range of plan choices.
2. Architects are hired that are skilled in the brief & are thoughtful.
3. Development is overseen with thought in mind for the land surrounds.
4. Classic Walkway's are a priority.
5. Housing numbers allowed per region/suburb are voted on by the public, before construction. (So housing can be spread thoughtfully to multiple suburbs in a thoughtful way).
6. Ugly boxed housing is not allowed.
7. Beauty & inspirational living is a priority.
8. Beach front coastal areas are not allowed for development.
9. Rural areas are not to be mass produced without beauty in mind & mind for keeping rolling hills with houses nestled & grouped well rather than - the land scarred & made to be filled with houses in an unthoughtful way.
10. That thoughtful town & residential planning become better for all future buildings. With a plan going in place to accommodate this. Starting with KiwiBuildVote & following on from there, to ensure our land is preserved with surrounds in mind, to have lasting beauty & well-being.
11. Spacial awareness is a priority. The positioning of houses must be a planning consideration, for example large tightly grouped houses in a straight line block the views of the sky & land surrounds for everyone, where as houses on angles are better, whether in a line or individually grouped - angled housing shows the sky & land surrounds for more beauty & a sense of space.
Today: L J is counting on you
L J S needs your help with “email@example.com : Make Kiwi Build Visually Appropriate”. Join L J and 628 supporters today.