IT park at karkala
IT park at karkala
Tech park proposal for Karkala
Abstract: A science and technology park is an organization managed by specialized professionals, whose main aim is to increase the wealth of its community by promoting the culture of innovation and the competitiveness of its associated businesses.
Operators in this line of business provide locations that foster innovation and the development and commercialization of technology and where governments, universities and private companies may collaborate. In summary, to build a high-technology business district in that they are more organized, planned and managed in the Town of Karkala.
To design, plan and construct a standard and well–equipped technology park that will be located in a growing community in Karkala. Our basic aim of setting up the business is to support the science and technology industry by offering services that encourage people to conduct research, offering technological consultations, training small and medium-sized enterprises, and offering guidance on technology transfer and international cooperation.
We have a big responsibility and commitment to developing young adults in the R&D technology sector and this includes providing high tech training, supporting new business startups and enhancing technology management skills. We are well equipped to service the whole community as well as visitors and tourists.
SWOT analysis: (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
1. Connectivity: Park shall be relatively closer to Mangalore airport.
2. Resource: Many engineering schools in the region would source the employment pool.
3. Infrastructure: Internet and 24x7 Power supplied location for the remote workers.
4. Location: At the foothills of Western Ghats. Away from the highly populated cities, therefore, being an attractive workspace.
5. Employment: Opportunity for startups and MNCs to establish remote offices.
6. Agriculture revival: As per 79AB KLR Act, the removal of restrictions of ownership of agricultural land by non-agriculturalists may encourage the new demographic of people to take up agricultural estates as a side project thus revitalising the Agriculture sector.