- John RossThe Very Rev.
- Arthur SeymourAttorney
- George YoungBishop
- Melissa DodsonParish Secretary
- Lauren RuffFamily Education Administrative Assistant, Webmaster
- Donna CopelandFinancial Secretary
- Sheila AkinsCathedral Administrative Assistant
- Rick BoydLibrarian
- Joe BaconCathedral Administrator
- Patty DunlapCathedral Operations Administrator
- Kerry RuffCoordinator for Children's Ministry
- Paul RuffYouth Formation Coordinator
- Mr. Richard SideyPrecentor
- Chris HackettPriest Associate - The Rev. Canon
- Thom RasnickSub-Dean - The Rev. Canon
- Sharon PryseTreasurer
Stop the destruction of 710 and 712 Walnut Street
Downtown Knoxville has lost too many old and historic buildings already. We only have a finite number of them and what is left should be lovingly preserved for future generations. At a time when downtown real estate is at a premium, it doesn't make sense from a profitable or ethical standpoint to tear down these two buildings to make improvements to a parking lot or driveway.
- The Very Rev.
- Parish Secretary
- Family Education Administrative Assistant, Webmaster
- Financial Secretary
- Cathedral Administrative Assistant
- Cathedral Administrator
- Cathedral Operations Administrator
- Coordinator for Children's Ministry
- Youth Formation Coordinator
Mr. Richard Sidey
- Priest Associate - The Rev. Canon
- Sub-Dean - The Rev. Canon
Please stop trying to demolish 710 and 712 Walnut Street. The downtown residents and business owners have made it abundantly clear that we do not wish to see these buildings destroyed. Having lost many old and historic properties to reckless demolition in the past, we feel it is important to preserve these buildings for future generations. There are a finite number of old buildings left in our downtown, so you can see how crucial it is to save every building we can.
Please think of the impact the removal of these buildings would have on the downtown community. Once they are gone they cannot be replaced.
Andrea Monk started this petition with a single signature, and now has 678 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Andrea is counting on you
Andrea Monk needs your help with “John Ross: Stop the destruction of 710 and 712 Walnut Street”. Join Andrea and 677 supporters today.