Bring back Ballot Paper because EVMs are technological Bane for Our Hard Earned Democracy.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Please Read , Sign and share. #savemyvote:
Why Ballot ?? -
- Ballot paper method may take few more hours but it is better to loose some time than to loose our hard earned Democracy.
- There are several reports of EVM frauds in recent years,but no investigation has been done even in single case.
- Many countries Like Japan, U.S , Germany , Netherlands etc had refused to use EVMs.
- After spending close to $75 million on its EVMs , Ireland Scrapped them all, because of their insecure character.
- All Over The World Ballot paper is the most reliable method for voting.
- If People Start believing that EVM are fishy or Fraud happening in the election then it is very bad sign for democracy.
- One can easily change thousand of votes in EVM within few minutes, which is not possible with ballot.
- In a country with just 6.5 % digital literacy it is impossible for voters to detect that their vote is being diverted to some other candidate unless an expert educate them . With Ballot system atleast one can be assure of correct vote .
- VVPAT may not solve the issue as they are also electronic devices.
- Some of us will say, :- past experiences with Ballot system are also not good, please keep in mind today media reach is 100 times more than earlier , thus even a single act of booth capturing , fake voting etc in ballot system can be reported by voters via media in hand(smartphone) and corrected.
- But that is not the case with EVMs , because an expert is needed to detect any glitch in voting through EVM.
- Common man cannot detect technical fraud in EVM , while he can easily detect and report fraud in ballot system.
Today: Anurag is counting on you
Anurag Priyadarshi needs your help with “Indian Parliament: Bring back Ballot Paper because EVMs are technological Bane for Our Hard Earned Democracy.”. Join Anurag and 735 supporters today.