- US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVESRepresentative of Education in every state/http://www.house.gov/
- Jared PolisRepresentative
- Rob WoodallRepresentative
- Todd RokitaRepresentative
- Steve WomackRepresentative
- Larry BucshonRepresentative
- John CarneyRepresentative
- Gus BilirakisRepresentative
- Martha RobyRepresentative
- Doris MatsuiRepresentative
- Ed PastorRepresentative
- Raul LabradorRepresentative
- Joe BidenVice President of the United States
- Don YoungRepresentative
- Eni FaleomavaegaRepresentative
- Elizabeth EstyRepresentative
- Madeleine BordalloRepresentative
- Rodney DavisRepresentative
- Virginia FoxxRepresentative
Implement Anti Bullying Programs in Every School in the United States
Every student whether they are black, white, hispanic, asian, bisexual, homosexual etc. should feel protected in our school system. Unfortunately this is not the case for many of our children.The statistics are alarming and it will only get worse if people do not take a stand. No child should be subjected to cruelty from their peers and every child should feel safe in school. Every school in the America should have a zero tolerance policy in place and implement programs to bring anti-bullying awareness.
Please review the following statistics from www.martialartsforpeace.com :
Surveys Show That 77% of students are bullied mentally, verbally, & physically.
- Representative of Education in every state/http://www.house.gov/
US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Vice President of the United States
- President of the United States
I just signed the following petition addressed to: U.S. House of Representatives
Every school needs to implement anti bullying programs into the school system. Everyone needs to be educated on this subject. The Olweus Bullying Prevention Program is one of the most effective anti bullying programs. Bullying is no longer a 'rite of passage' and it is time for everyone to take a stand.
Lisa Cowell started this petition with a single signature, and now has 400 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.