HARYANA GOVERNMENT LEAVES NO OPTION FOR AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERS
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
WE the Agricultural Engineers values nothing to Haryana government ,from last 5 - 7 years govt of haryana fails to provide job to Agri engineers . They the minority in agriculture , having lot of experience about machines used in field work , Irrigation department as well as agricultural department but unfortunately govt of haryana closed all doors for Agro engineers .
Agricultural Engineering consists of six departments which also states it's importance:
1. Farm Power and Machinery::This department deals with the research and development of tractors , harvesters, threshers and other farm machineries.
2. Processing and Food Engineering::This department deals with the storage of grains , food products it's processing etc.Most of the food industries have silos and and other processing equipments like seed separation ,sorting .Although in India there is a ministry of Food Processing Industries who enhances these courses study but our haryana govt fails to provide job to AGRO ENGINEERS under this department
3. Soil and Water Conservation Engineering:This department deals with the building and taking preventive measures for conservation of soil and water. Most of the temporary as well as permanent structures are built by these department.
Development and management of watershed , preventive measures against erosion ,contour farming , land management comes under this.
4. Farm Structures ::As the name states this department works for construction of huge barn, grain storage godowns , strength of the structures , dairy farms, poultry farms etc all this comes under this department.
5. Irrigation and Drainage Engineering::This deals with designing of irrigation systems ,drainage systems, development of canal systems, reducing excess water table and also involves various soil preventive measures. Designing of drip systems, sprinkler systems and irrigation systems.
6. Renewable Energy Sources and Electrical Engineering::This department deals with harnessing renewable energy resources like development of biogas plants, solar heaters , solar sprayers, solar pumps, wind energy powered various equipments etc.
So, Agricultural Engineering is of huge importance as the population is increasing at rapid rate and to feed this population is a mammoth task and for this mechanised and planned farming is needed.
govt of haryana also remove this branch from many exams eligibility criteria.Also govt of haryana previously gives false hope to aspirants .
check out these tweets of students and cm of haryana
Govt of Haryana is not able to consider graduated agro engineers as a part of Agriculture,even if they graduate form one of the well known university ''HARYANA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY .( newspaper article) .
SECTORS IN WHICH AGRO ENGINEERS BASICALLY DO BETTER WORK THAN ANY OTHER AGRICULTURAL ASPIRANTS
- Directorate of Agricultural Engineering, Haryana :Proposal for separate Directorate of Agricultural Engineering in Haryana.
- Agriculture Department, Haryana : Creation of posts of (a)Agricultural Development Officer (Farm Implements) [ADO (FI)] at Block Level.. (b)Assistant Agricultural Engineer (AAE) at Subdivision Level and ..(c)Agriculture Engineer (AE) at District Level.
- Agriculture Department, Haryana :: (a) Hydrologist: B.Tech (Agri.Engg.) may be kept as an essential qualification for recruitment of Assistant Geologist, Water Development Specialist, Hydrologist
Horticulture Department, Haryana::
(a) HDO(Plasticulture): 22 Post (Sanctioned on project duration basis .. (B) DHO(MI): 22 Post (To be sanctioned) .. (C) Joint Director(MI): 01 Post (To be sanctioned) .. (D) Additional Director(MI): 01 Post (To be sanctioned)
keeping B.Tech (Agri Engg) as basic Qualification
Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana (a) SDO/SDE, JE
Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board: SDO/SDE/Executive Engineer/Superintending Engineer/Chief Engineer, Assistant secretary, Mandi supervisor.
- Haryana Agro Industries : District Manager
HAFED: District Manager
HARCO bank/ District Cooperative banks: Assistant Manager, Manager, Deputy General Manager, General Manager
- Panchayati Raj department: SDO/SDE
you are kindly requested to make provision for entry of agricultural engineering graduates in posts of the concerned departments mention above.
It is the irony that very people who ensure food security ,who increases the crop yield by employing different advanced agricultural techniques , who design machines and equipment for land preparation, planting and harvesting etc etc in this nation are being made to go jobless in this country. Extremely worth condition of agro engineers in Haryana state.
Our Honourabe Prime Minister shri NARENDRA MODI vision of 'doubling farmer's income to 2022 is completely blured because this is the main sector which ensure to accomplish the target by giving more efficient techniques , machines and many more things .
Atlast we urges the HARYANA GOVERNMENT to take major step for Agricultural engineers so that they not being left unemployed.
I REQUEST TO HARYANA GOVT. ATLEAST LOOK AT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THE FOLLOWING EXAMS GIVEN ABOVE .
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!