Hands off our Green Belt - Dronfield
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
We, the undersigned, call on NEDDC to withdraw all sites in the Green Belt, proposed for development in Dronfield in the draft Local Plan.
- We oppose further destruction of the Green Belt, there are no exceptional circumstances which justify it.
- We oppose urban sprawl that will destroy the compact character and distinctiveness of Dronfield.
- We believe that further consideration should be given to the re-use of existing sites (including brownfield, not in the Green Belt).
- We believe that plans to develop these sites do not take into consideration the full impact on local infrastructure.
- We believe that development of these sites would place unacceptable pressure on existing roads.
Today: Sarah is counting on you
Sarah Brooks needs your help with “Graham Baxter - Leader North East Derbyshire District Council: Hands off our Green Belt - Dronfield”. Join Sarah and 1,418 supporters today.